Genshin Impact

Is Genshin Impact fun to play even if I were to avoid the whole Gacha pay system?
Can I prevent my kids from spending real money on the game if I install it on their computer? (i.e., doesn't force you to input CC info?)

Not gonna lie, if I was F2P I wouldn't have had a great time for very long. Once I stomped through the content the only thing keeping the game fresh was buying characters and switching my team comps up. If I had to do it over, I'd say wait until like late 2021 to get into the game and there will be enough content to keep you satiated for a few months.

Boo anyone that supports this crap.

It's the first (and only) gacha I've ever played. Thankfully I have the income to support a poor decision but I'm certainly not proud of it by any means. It was a combination of COVID boredom and lack of other good games at the time to enjoy.

I had this game downloaded and now that it's been a few weeks since I beat Immortals Fenyx Rising I've been getting the itch to play a similar game. Is it still worth a shot if I don't intend on buying things? If I get 20 hours of playtime that's good enough for me.

I had this game downloaded and now that it's been a few weeks since I beat Immortals Fenyx Rising I've been getting the itch to play a similar game. Is it still worth a shot if I don't intend on buying things? If I get 20 hours of playtime that's good enough for me.
Easy 20+ hours whiteout buying anything. Probably much more, to be honest.

Still playing this game daily. Have spent $0 on it. Don't feel like I'm missing out in the slightest. Since it's a free download you might as well try it and see.

Is Genshin Impact fun to play even if I were to avoid the whole Gacha pay system?
Can I prevent my kids from spending real money on the game if I install it on their computer? (i.e., doesn't force you to input CC info?)

All you need is an email. No CC info to install.

Back