General Mayhem "Sneak Peek" Happening Now!

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
It’s been quite a while since we opened up the secret door and granted access to our subscription forum. This weekend, we invite you to join us for free, so Shuffle on over to General Mayhem, the BreadBox, [H]obbies, and Cars forums that normally are not visible without a membership. Come join us now and see what you have been missing.

Pricing for the entire General Mayhem forum, which includes the General Mayhem forum itself, WLWC (Web Linkage Worth Clicking), the infamous Soapbox, the Breadbox, Cars/Motor Vehicles, [H]obbies and all of their sub-forums is a mere $5 bucks for a year’s membership or all of you with long term plans, there is a $15 Lifetime Membership. It’s money well-spent regardless of the plan you choose.

It’s money well-spent regardless of the plan you choose

Well...

Threads in Forum : General Mayhem
Best vacuum for the money?
Am I Being A Whiny Brat?
Double Parking Jerk exposed
Go karts...What happened to all of them?

:cool:

And clicking on the Double Parking Jerk thread, apparently they can talk about that topic for well over a month :D

PayPal is the only reason I am not joining.

You don't need a PayPal acct to use their system here.

We use Paypal's payment system to process payments. A Paypal account is NOT required. You can use your personal credit or debit card to make this purchase. To pay for your subscription using PayPal's system, click the button below and follow the onscreen instructions.

Nothing against anyone here at [H] but i refuse to go thru PayPal in anyway shape or form.

Any other way and you'd have me for life. I'll reddit instead.

Nothing against anyone here at [H] but i refuse to go thru PayPal in anyway shape or form.

Any other way and you'd have me for life. I'll reddit instead.

You don't need a Paypal account. Really. I thought this for a long time myself and didn't sign up. Paypal is just the credit card processor. NO PP signup, NO PP spam-emails, NO BS.

Just pure [H] Mayhem.

And clicking on the Double Parking Jerk thread, apparently they can talk about that topic for well over a month :D

A month? It will go on for longer than that. There are epic tales... such as SeaFoam's shitty neighbors (he got a custom Title out of it).

It's one of the most disFUNctional "families" you'll ever encounter.

Well...

Threads in Forum : General Mayhem
Best vacuum for the money?
Am I Being A Whiny Brat?
Double Parking Jerk exposed
Go karts...What happened to all of them?

:cool:
Just the go cart thread made me decide on a lifetime subscription.

The deals section pays for the lifetime subscription day one.

Back