GeForce GTX HTC Vive Bundle Offers Three Free VR Games

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA has just announced a new GeForce GTX HTC Vive bundle that offers up three free VR titles with the purchase of a GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 or 1060 graphics card, system, or laptop and an HTC Vive headset.

There’s no better time to jump in and immerse yourself in VR than this Holiday season with the GeForce GTX HTC Vive Bundle! For a limited time, get Raw Data, Serious Sam VR, and Sports Bar VR for free when you buy a GeForce GTX 1080, 1070, or 1060 GPU, system or laptop, and an HTC Vive, at participating retailers, e-tailers, and system builders. Our new bundle gives you the planet’s best and fastest GPUs, access to NVIDIA VRWorks technologies that make your VR experience even better, and three fantastic, critically-acclaimed games that make full use of VR and its possibilities.

You can see our Raw Data VR performance review here and our Serious Sam VR performance article here.

I was hoping for an actual geforce-vive bundle and not just some cheap vr games

Reactions: Rahh
like this
Dafuq?

Maybe would've been interesting if the deal applied to purchases of a VIVE or card only, but requiring both is just bullshit money grabbing when the included games are cheap as all hell.

NVidia please...

Great bundle, but doesn't really make sense to have it come with the cards. Should just be the next HTC bundle.

Great bundle, but doesn't really make sense to have it come with the cards. Should just be the next HTC bundle.

That's what I was thinking at first but I guess this is an nVidia promotion and they I guess they want to attach some GPUs to this.

3 games that are crap. yes, I will buy it because of the games included now make it worth it! Said no one ever...

do you have to buy it from a specific vendor? I just bought a 1070 and a vive.. do I qualify for the free games?

Back