GeForce Game Ready Driver for Grand Theft Auto V

game looks amazing on my two 980's in SLI.

Rockstar did a great job.

I run using 4X MSAA + NV TXAA. Can't use DSR cuz of G-Sync but I plan to use that GeoSoData or whatever hack to use it. Game with every single thing maxed out on 1440p hardly ever goes below 60 fps and with G-Sync it just makes it butter smooth.

If i do not play Grand Theft Auto V, should i install this latest driver or not ?
What would you recommend ?
Thank you

If i do not play Grand Theft Auto V, should i install this latest driver or not ?
Thank you

Normally couldn't hurt, but there is always a chance for new issues and regressions. It's branded as the "GTAV" driver but there are other changes outside of profile support stuff for it. Just probably not enough to warrant a new release without the need to tout official support for a new AAA game.

Full changelog here, check it out and see if there is anything that matters to you.

anyone having artifacing in the bottom right corner? small area, almost like a map should be there or something.

I'd like to know the memory usage for 2560x1440 Max settings of course.
As others have said it stays just under 3GB.

On my 780 with max settings and MSAA 2x I hover just over 2.9GB.

Using NV GE setting with MSAA 2x it is around 2.6-2.8GB.

780 does surprisingly well IMO.

apparently the artifacing is caused by MSAA for AMD cards. will confirm tonight.

Hmmm I cannot even finish the benchmark at stock settings......wtf

I have Vsync turned off as well....not sure WTF is up

NOTE: You need to run through the first “Franklin” mission in the Story Mode of the game for the benchmark to operate properly.

NOTE: You need to run through the first “Franklin” mission in the Story Mode of the game for the benchmark to operate properly.

that makes sense, i had issues too, so i just canceled out of it. Thanks! ;)

Is it me or does this game seem like you can spend hours just going around learning the city? I am more then happy to have waited for them to fix their issues and glad there are not any catastrophic issues going on now with the game.

Is it me or does this game seem like you can spend hours just going around learning the city? I am more then happy to have waited for them to fix their issues and glad there are not any catastrophic issues going on now with the game.

same here, i played for hours, but all i did was walk around for the most part, smiling the whole time cause it looks soo good and runs without lag or issue. tricking out your ride is a nice option too.

same here, i played for hours, but all i did was walk around for the most part, smiling the whole time cause it looks soo good and runs without lag or issue. tricking out your ride is a nice option too.

Yeah I tried that out and also stocked up on some guns and ammo.. LOL

Thank you

It's best to let other people be beta testers and only update to new drivers after they are out for few days if you don't need them.

Rockstar is not known for making PC games and it just showed other companies who's the boss. and LOL at Dice and BF4 that is still broken up to this day.

ohh wait, I forgot about Ubisoft , lol.

I am just hoping that Rockstar does good with sales of this game on PC and maybe they might do more for the PC.

Imagine a 1st person shooter by Rockstar using DX12, hmmmmmmmmmmm, so good.

Rockstar is not known for making PC games and it just showed other companies who's the boss. and LOL at Dice and BF4 that is still broken up to this day.

ohh wait, I forgot about Ubisoft , lol.

I am just hoping that Rockstar does good with sales of this game on PC and maybe they might do more for the PC.

Imagine a 1st person shooter by Rockstar using DX12, hmmmmmmmmmmm, so good.

If they want to be an FPS, they need to incorporate recoil and inaccuracy with movement. A better hit detection system would be an addition I would like...

Right now, it seems as if there is a designated spray pattern....

Also Half the time I dont know im getting hit, until i look down and am blinking red.

But I would like to see that happen as I am enjoying the game!

Back