Geforce Experience Settings

RS_Surge

Weaksauce
Anyone know how to save you're Geforce Experience Settings before uninstalling and reinstalling drivers?
I'm kinda getting sick of having to remap settings everytime I uninstall drivers. I tried everything to no avail like save settings option while uninstalling.

I'm just tired of remapping everything like logging in with GF Experience userID, remap hotkeys for recording, etc.
It's fine after I remap the key's but it just gets tedious having to do it so many times that I just want a shorter way.

I think you have the option to exclude GFE settings in DDU. Never tested it myself, only recall seeing it at some point in the release notes.

Looks like you can exclude it in the options menu.

1607271483400.png

I'll try removing everything else except GFE through DDU. I don't think that's the right way because there may be new features that's missing for newer drivers.
I can always just do it the normal way but the remapping is just getting tedious. You only have to log in once after installing drivers so it shouldn't that bad.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but i've done it so many times after installing drivers that its just annoying now. They have the feature that saves you're AA and AF settings,
but none for GFE recording settings. The one where you hit ALT + Z to bring up the menu.

Nvidia should just add the option to import/export your configuration settings for GFE.

Back