GeForce 9800 GX2 - Commemorative Box Edition

BFG Thank you!
Kyle Bennett thank you!
I have an AGP Geforce 6600 that they upgraded from long ago.
They have always done me right and heck even gave me free t-shirts!

Strange that an [H] specific forum raffle (as it's described here) would lead to such a blandly named generic location as

http://www.bfgtech.com/subscriptions.aspx

which is in fact nothing other than their normal subscriptions page under "My Login".

I'll take their word for it that all's being handled well though, and cross my fingers to win.

QFT. Strange indeed. (good catch!)

Mr Malley, care to comment on this good sir?! :)

Yep, that's our normal newsletter sign up page -- however, we've kind of "hidden" it so only folks reading the [H] promo will get the direct link. People randomly visiting our site won't likely come across it. It's possible that a few non-[H] people will enter, but I'll confirm with Kyle that the names drawn are [H] forum subscribers. :D

Yep, that's our normal newsletter sign up page -- however, we've kind of "hidden" it so only folks reading the [H] promo will get the direct link. People randomly visiting our site won't likely come across it. It's possible that a few non-[H] people will enter, but I'll confirm with Kyle that the names drawn are [H] forum subscribers. :D

That's [H]!

Tell this guy to send me $100 since my vid card dropped that much in a month then I'll be willing to stare at his ugly mug

I joined. Not sure if it matters, but I signed up for the newsletter with a different email than my forum account.

Best of luck to everybody!

Tell this guy to send me $100 since my vid card dropped that much in a month then I'll be willing to stare at his ugly mug

Bitter, party of 1, your table is ready - dude, no need to piss on the thread.

When you buy hi-tech stuff, you can expect something twice as fast that costs half as much to come out soon enough. Frankly, the nvidia cards all bring the pwnage, and have been since 8800GTX. How can you bitch about a shot at a premium-built example of an nvidia card for free??? :eek:

GeForce 9800 GX2 limited boxed edition. this would be great to have. my family would really enjoy this.

I was just reading the great [H] review on the ES 800W and decide to get it from amazon later in the summer... and now I got a chance to win it yay!

so i subscribed to the BFG newsletter.. is that it.. im in the competition?? yes any other steps i may have missed? seems too simple to me..

anyone want to buy my NFORCE 680i LT SLI motherboard when i discard it?? cheap cheap!!!

is that the fantastic bfg psu reviewed on [H]? anyone want my Corsair and Silverstone 750w?? cheap cheap!!

Long time reader/lurker.

The one thing that I find a little disappointing is that the "Club SLI" would not reward people who would benefit more from the prize. I would be very happy to win a prize like this one, mostly because I can't afford the new hardware. I don't currently have an SLI rig, in fact still running on an AGP system. I plan to get a new computer in the next few months when I can afford it. Getting a nice prize would cut down a lot on time and money I have to wait for before I can get the new system up.

Anyways, thanks for offering this contest. Sounds great, and would be nifty to win. ^_^

Jensen and Scott? Hmmm....

All for jonnyGURU and Battle to sign the PSU, raise their hand! :D

wow! great opportunity for me. thanks to BFG and Kyle to make it happen. subscribed to the BFG news letter while keeping my fingers crossed :D

thanks to kyle and BFG for this opertunity, sounds great to me...

i am in Australia, so uh, how are you gonna get them to me if i win?

For the three bundles on [H], BFG will include folks outside the US in the drawing as well.

thanks to kyle and BFG for this opertunity, sounds great to me...

i am in Australia, so uh, how are you gonna get them to me if i win?

Well.. AFAIK they do have UPS in Oz. Of course, if you're in some desolate part of the outback, I suppose we could charter a kangaroo.

gee thanks...

i am in melbourne anyways, so it doesn't matter.

is it free shipping to me kyle?

I'z in AUS too, right near soundguy infact.

I'd assume that since its a worldwide contest (for us at least) then worldwide shipping would be free :p they're already sending over $1000 of kit, whats $50-60 of shipping matter :p

--neg

I'z in AUS too, right near soundguy infact.

I'd assume that since its a worldwide contest (for us at least) then worldwide shipping would be free :p they're already sending over $1000 of kit, whats $50-60 of shipping matter :p

--neg
Unfortunately, there is a limitation:
For the three bundles on [H], BFG will include folks outside the US in the drawing as well. The cards being promoted through NVIDIA are just for North American residents over 18 yrs of age. Good luck!
There are licensing issues, taxes and other legalities that could prevent a person from outside NA to get a prize sent out to them.

If an Aussie is a winner, and there isn't a problem with them being outside NA, as you said, you are getting 1k of kit. Why not offer to pony-up the 50-60$ of shipping yourself. I know -I- would offer to pay shipping if I win, no matter what. ^_^ Why be too cheap to fork out that 60$?

This finally got me to sign up. After lurking for 6 years, I have now become a member.

Unfortunately, there is a limitation:

There are licensing issues, taxes and other legalities that could prevent a person from outside NA to get a prize sent out to them.

If an Aussie is a winner, and there isn't a problem with them being outside NA, as you said, you are getting 1k of kit. Why not offer to pony-up the 50-60$ of shipping yourself. I know -I- would offer to pay shipping if I win, no matter what. ^_^ Why be too cheap to fork out that 60$?

Theres that too, and either way i'm perfectly happy to pay shipping for that same reason.

besides, the chances that i'll win are so damn small it doesnt really matter :p

----------------
Listening to: Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Madworld (Album Version)
via FoxyTunes

Something makes me think that the proprietors of BFG were [H] readers prior to their upstart. Anyway, rocking combo giveaway; BFG dominating the hearts and minds of the hard

Im in..
So what kind of Odds are we looking at here?
How many people do you expect will be in for this draw?

well, thers been 100+ posts in this thread, so you would expect it to be at least 100 people...

And hooray, my birthday is actually the day of award, so all you suckas drop out now plz

Back