GeForce 8800 GT $209.99, no MIR!

$13 Shipping, kills the deal for me. After chirstmas they will be under $200 i bet.

Not hot. They go for about that much on newegg...

Edit: Nvm, all SO. Wow, cant believe it.

jeez, i just bought this card for 250 last week thinking I was getting a good deal. (CDN $)

edit: nevermind, didn't see you stated it was the 256mb version

Yeah its hard to say. Im sure start of next year prices will drop but...who knows. I think the 9xxx series come out in January right? Me personally, I wouldnt want a 256mb or want to buy it from tigerdirect. :p

Yeah its hard to say. Im sure start of next year prices will drop but...who knows. I think the 9xxx series come out in January right? Me personally, I wouldnt want a 256mb or want to buy it from tigerdirect. :p

TD is a hell of a company... why wouldnt you want to buy from them?

TD is a hell of a company... why wouldnt you want to buy from them?

Well, about 5 years ago, it was virtually impossible to get a rebate back from them. They've really turned things around since then, but it seems a lot of people haven't been able to get past that.

That was a good story.

yea not bad, the ending kinda sucked though :( as for the card.. what can you even play with a 256 version, probably only good if you have a 19" monitor

yea not bad, the ending kinda sucked though :( as for the card.. what can you even play with a 256 version, probably only good if you have a 19" monitor
Seems like the card is almost niche marketing for the 1280x1024 crowd, although some people might overlook that and end up being sorely disappointed :p

they aren't baaaddd but if nvidia priced them at the 3850 price point.. ouch:eek:

Funny, I have recieved no less than 8 rebates from Tigerdirect, dating back to roughly 5 years ago.
They took awhile, they always do, but I got all of them.

Why even release this card!!!! Use those damn chips for 512 MB!!! The issue isn't a RAM shortage. There is absolutely no reason for these cards to exist.

Back