GeForce 362.00 Game-Ready WHQL Drivers Out

Beyond the added game profiles, there are no fixes in this driver according to the release notes.

I'll stick with 361.91 as they run great...probably the best drivers Nvidia has released in quite some time

I read somewhere that GOW Ultimate Edition was having some major issues on both AMD and Nvidia cards.

Is it going to keep asking me if I want to eject my graphics card?

GOW is on PC?!

Yes, but you can only get it in the Windows 10 Microsoft App Store.

But yeah I love how Nvidia stays on the ball with updated drivers. That's why I have stuck with them for the longest time. :)

Beyond the added game profiles, there are no fixes in this driver according to the release notes.

There's always the possibility of quiet security fixes that they do not mention in their release notes. I can think of only one or two occasions on which they actually did announce a significant security fix, and you know there has to be a lot of those going on all the time.

Got 1 FPS more on the minimums (now 68) and 3 more FPS on average (now 90) using the Far Cry benchmark (several runs) compared to 361.91 drivers at ultra settings and 1080P. Specs in signature.

Damn, no note about the driver being specifically tweaked to run AoS Benchmark 2 faster.

Installed these drivers yesterday.. my OC profile for Far Cry 4 crashed in minutes.AND with artifacts. Went back to 361.43 and all is well again

working great so far, only issue present is a weird desktop icon rearrangement after use of 4x DSR (4K) as it doesn't happens with lower DSR setting or happened before..

Installed these drivers yesterday.. my OC profile for Far Cry 4 crashed in minutes.AND with artifacts. Went back to 361.43 and all is well again

Turn off all nv gameworks gfx settings. TiX / 980Ti / 980 / 970 do not get along with FC4.

Turn off all nv gameworks gfx settings. TiX / 980Ti / 980 / 970 do not get along with FC4.

Thanks, that worked!
It's funny. At this point in time, we'e playing FC4 simply for the eye candy , yet recent driver releases seem to negate that.
Anyway, I(cleanly) reinstalled the drivers as well as old NV install files via CCleaner and tweaked FC4 to ultra settings(minus 'gameworks'). My card is truckin' again.
Also, I did up a benchmark tonight :

Ultra 1440p 8x MSAA @ 1540MHz core 7200MHz efective mem:

BTW I see you run the Trident X 2400s.. How are those working for you?

Thanks, that worked!

I am convinced it is a Maxwell gpu hw bug at this point. My og Titan (Kepler) and 960 (newer Maxwell revision) don't have any issues with FC4 + all options enabled. Also, BL:TPS randomly crashes with 1st gen Maxwell.

BTW I see you run the Trident X 2400s.. How are those working for you?

They work great, and CL10!!

I am convinced it is a Maxwell gpu hw bug at this point. My og Titan (Kepler) and 960 (newer Maxwell revision) don't have any issues with FC4 + all options enabled. Also, BL:TPS randomly crashes with 1st gen Maxwell.
Ha I was running a Kepler monster when I jumped on the 980 Ti.. it was a 780 Ti HOF and NO game settings were a challenge for it. Had to upgrade since I bumped up to 1440p.
You may be correct about rev1 Maxwell.. I had TDRs and OC rejections in other games too(BF4 for ex.). Now, I'm just waiting on big Pascal so I can sell this card.

They work great, and CL10!!
Very cool for DDR3 and it'll be the RAM for me. I'll be runnin' the 97 chip for a while lol

Back