Geekbuying - beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

groebuck

2[H]4U
Geekbuying website - purchased a LeEco pro3 from them and paid for upgraded DHL shipping from Hong Kong.

After a week I contacted them and they said it would take 2-7 days to even ship my item so I requested they cancel the purchase and refund my money. Two days later they email saying they cannot the item has shipped and sent me a trackingt number from DHL.

When I go to DHL - it shows a shipping label was created and that was it. And the next day, and the next day and the next. I called DHL and they confirmed. No package has been shipped just a shipping label has been created. So I emailed them again...and they lied again. Cannot refund your money your package has shipped. I told them DHL had told me it did not infact ship and they pretty much called DHL liars too.

Avoid this place at all costs.

This is pretty typical for all of the Chinese shops. They generally deliver exactly what you ordered, and no matter what delivery method you choose - it is slow. However, once they have your money, they will do whatever it takes to keep it. Including lying. However, you will always get your order... eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back