Gears of War Versus Marriage

Hell, even my wife used to do stuff like this. Except she was a WoW raider, and I wanted dinner, dammit!

Not married, and still "totally get this"/it, would've told wifie to STFU and make me my sandbitch.

I was hoping for versus dialogue..GoW just isn't complete without some form of teabagging or execution :(

Yeah, women need to provide food and sex. Otherwise there really isn't any point in marrying them.

Wife aggro outmaneuvered. +1

My wife tries to do the same thing. She will deliberately try to sabotage my fun by asking me something that she could do herself in 2 seconds. She doesn't do it often, but when she does, it's always at a critical time. DAMN YOU WOMAN!!!

Wife aggro outmaneuvered. +1

My wife tries to do the same thing. She will deliberately try to sabotage my fun by asking me something that she could do herself in 2 seconds. She doesn't do it often, but when she does, it's always at a critical time. DAMN YOU WOMAN!!!

Yep, this video happens at least once a week at my house. Why they don't ask the most IMPORTANT questions ANY of the time we're NOT engaged in online mutiplayer debauchery is one of the greatest mysteries of the universe...

lol, I'm glad my gf isn't like that, she'd be playing some GoW right along side me, fuck the wedding!

I've experienced the, "She'll yell at me to do stuff that is non-critical when I'm in the middle of an MP game, and then complain about how I, "don't listen" later on, and how the game is, "not important"." Well, neither is what you've asked me about.

The GoW one was better then the ME3 one..

Ultimately though.. My wife likes it when I game.. Then she has control of the kitchen & the TV at the same time.. I always get snacks & drinks brought to me while gaming as we..

LOL...this is why I hardly ever play team games. Staying married is worth more than the hammer of dawn.

My girl likes to completely turn my PC off, I keep telling her about data corruption. Pisses me off :mad:

This isn't so bad now that I have been playing single player games lately, but it was horrible when I was trying to climb the Company of Heroes 1vs1 ladder. COH games take 25-45 minutes each and you have to focus the entire time, simply turning away from the screen and chatting with someone for 1 minture could easily lose you the game.

I think she copped out at the end. Most women would flip out more because they were ignored rather than if he got/knew the info she wanted.

You notice that its made by guys though, a women who was mad after that wouldnt care if he get the answers correct (especially if she knew the other guy was on teamchat). At that point in the debate its not about the answers anymore....

/Q

You notice that its made by guys though, a women who was mad after that wouldnt care if he get the answers correct (especially if she knew the other guy was on teamchat). At that point in the debate its not about the answers anymore....

/Q

Good point. I don't think real women would give in so easily. :p

Sadly, I know plenty of women like the one in the video, though for them they wouldn't stop at, "oh, ok, you win because you had found out through a teamchat on your game, so its ok." Nope. They would be all "you ignored me on the computer with some stupid game, you don't care about me..." blah bitch blah etc, even though he was clearly on a console. :rolleyes:

Point is, if you're willing to put up with that, good for you. But, there are women out there who aren't like that, so take your pick. The choice is yours. :cool:

Hahaha!!! Both this and the ME one are awesome. Being married, I can so relate!! I try to stick to games that alt+f4 work on to instantly quit for the times when she's really mad, but I can't complain too much. I get enough game time usually.

Thanks for the laughs, guys!

Loved it. Mass effect one was funny with the intro and bed room scene but the rest was.... meh.

Back