Gears of War (PC) VS. Gears of War (Xbox 360)

Sorry didn't know where to post this thread at but I was wondering on which system will gears of war look better.

I played Gears of War before on my Samsung 1080i TV and the picture is amazing. Not being too much of a gamer on the PC side do you think it will make a dramatic difference once I get a 8800 GTS paired up with my 24" Westinghouse LCD monitor? I can play gears of war at full 1920x1200.

My questions is will I see a difference between the two? I'm digging the way the gears of war looks on the Xbox so should i be blown away when I see it on the computer?

You should post this in the games forum.
Answer: GOW looks better on a PC at high resolution, I have it on a 24" Dell at 19x12 in SLi full on and it looks great.

You should post this in the games forum.
Answer: GOW looks better on a PC at high resolution, I have it on a 24" Dell at 19x12 in SLi full on and it looks great.

yeah i didnt see the gaming section at all. let me go look again. if any mods read this please move for me? thanks!

The games forum is at the bottom of [H]ard|Forum

It's actually quite popular

yes it is popular. And gow on pc is pretty cool. I think it looks a good bit better.

yes it is popular. And gow on pc is pretty cool. I think it looks a good bit better.

It is better, EPIC have stated that the console version is a chopped down version, as consoles down have the power to run the full version...unlike a highend PC.

PC games will usually look better, depending on the direction of the port (but this isn't ALWAYS the case). GoW looks better on PC.

Back