Gears of War in developement yet

This was announced last year when microsoft purchased the IP. There is a rumor that there could be a remaster released this year. I'm looking forward to a good gears game, Judgement was a little disappointing.

There is a rumor that there could be a remaster released this year.

I would totally be okay with this. Full 1080p, 60FPS, Gears 1-2 on a single disc... sign me up. I'd play that shit again for sure... especially co-op.

But yeah, looking forward to a new Gears game altogether too. The other Gears game's graphics are still awesome to this day.

While I want to say I would love a Gears remaster...I'm full-on sick of this generation of consoles doing nothing but repackaging older games. To get my attention at this point it would have to be all 4 Gears games remastered on a single disk at a discounted price...and even then it's just kind of lame.

Give me a new Gears game that looks a full generation ahead of the old ones. I don't really care if any of the same characters return as long as it's a sequel in the same setting with similar style and gameplay.

The current-gen game I'm looking forward to the most is Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition.

...That's how excited I am about current-gen console games.

I'm looking forward to a good gears game, Judgement was a little disappointing.

I still haven't played Judgement, although I do have the game. I have just been busy with some other, newer titles. Either way, I'm definitely interested in a new Gears of War game. I have all the previous versions (just need to finish Judgement).

I still haven't played Judgement, although I do have the game. I have just been busy with some other, newer titles. Either way, I'm definitely interested in a new Gears of War game. I have all the previous versions (just need to finish Judgement).

Its not a terrible game, but its easily the worst one of the series. If you're a fan of gears it is worth a playthrough.

I'm hoping for a good GoW game myself. Loved 1-3, but Judgement was disappointing. I'm definitely keeping my ears up for any news on the next game now that I have an Xbox One.

PC port of 1-3 remastered or no buy, won't touch an XB1 until it's $200 or less

Back