Gears of War 4

Been buying from CDKeys for years and have never had an issue. Has anyone else? I remember all of the stuff with Green Man a few years ago, but have never had problems with CDKeys. Their service is pretty solid, too. They have actual real people working there and they get back to you quickly.
I've used CDKeys several times and have had no issues.

playing this for the first time and wow the game is a graphics powerhouse...the lighting is amazing...gameplay is nothing special but the voice acting and graphics are really impressive...it's pretty much one action set piece to the next but they really give you some impressive action

the PC graphics settings are one of the most extensive set of customization options ever...even the in-game benchmarking tools are really in-depth and detailed...

Attachments

• G1.png
    G1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • G2.png
    G2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
playing this for the first time and wow the game is a graphics powerhouse...the lighting is amazing...gameplay is nothing special but the voice acting and graphics are really impressive...it's pretty much one action set piece to the next but they really give you some impressive action

the PC graphics settings are one of the most extensive set of customization options ever...even the in-game benchmarking tools are really in-depth and detailed...
This was my opinion as well. Graphics are awesome as is the optimization. Gameplay is solid but wholly unoriginal.

Gears 4 is considered to be the first true DX12 game that showed off what the API could really do

Gears 4 was an audio/visual tour-de-force, but a middle of the road game. It started off really strong, but the entire first level with JD is horrendous. It's bad enough where I know people that bailed on the game at that point. Thing pick up once you visit Marcus, but then you get back to these long stretches of nothing.
Luckily it seems they learned from their mistakes. Gears 5 is the game I wish 4 was.

Gears 4 was an audio/visual tour-de-force, but a middle of the road game. It started off really strong, but the entire first level with JD is horrendous. It's bad enough where I know people that bailed on the game at that point. Thing pick up once you visit Marcus, but then you get back to these long stretches of nothing.
Luckily it seems they learned from their mistakes. Gears 5 is the game I wish 4 was.

yeah I just finished Act 1 and I agree that it didn't really get good until the end when those new creatures showed up and kidnapped/killed some of the main characters...I'm now at the Fenix Estate and it looks like things are going to pick up with the introduction of Marcus...I do like the enemy design and variety and the action is always a lot of fun but the levels are very same-y with all those objects that you can use for cover

Last edited:
this is the first Gears game I've played since Gears 1...it's fun but forgettable...not something I would want to own...the PC install size is also crazy at 135GB

sort of reminds me of a combo Uncharted meets Doom...amazing action set pieces, character driven with excellent graphics...those other games are better overall but Gears is very good for what it is...

Attachments

• G9.png
    G9.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • G19.png
    G19.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • G16.png
    G16.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • G20.png
    G20.png