Coming back to customer reviews can you link which page those stats were from as trying to understand whether that is just PC or combined PC+XBox/region and which digital version.

Thanks

Those numbers are from the PC version in the Windows Store app for the base version of FH3.

Those numbers are from the PC version in the Windows Store app for the base version of FH3.
Can you link the page please as like to have a look at various figures myself, curiosity.
Do you have to sign in to be able to break it down by XBox/PC as not changing for me?
Thanks

Can you link the page please as like to have a look at various figures myself, curiosity.
Do you have to sign in to be able to break it down by XBox/PC as not changing for me?
Thanks
To get the complete breakdown you have to go to the page within the Microsoft Store app. For some reason the internet version of the store doesn't work this way.

Thanks

To get the complete breakdown you have to go to the page within the Microsoft Store app. For some reason the internet version of the store doesn't work this way.

I believe that Armenius is correct, here's a web page but I think it's an aggregate of both the Xbox and PC versions. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3/9nblggh1z7tw

Yep that explains it thanks.
Typical Microsoft that they only partially get their web store working correctly :)
You can filter but it only changes the comments below rather than the * stats numbers.
Cheers

Back