Gears of War 4 - CDKEYS - $4.59

Thanks for the tip, was waiting for this one to be ultra cheap.

This is one of those play anywhere titles as well, so I got this on my xbox, but I was also able to play this on my pc through the MS Store. However be aware the store is buggy as hell. I went through over 2tb of data before it finally installed right. It would get to about 60gb, error out, and start all over again on its own. I didnt realize it was doing this and it ate through my data cap. Really MS.. couldnt get your store to work, then zero response when asking for support. I tried a few months later and it worked.

This is one of those play anywhere titles as well, so I got this on my xbox, but I was also able to play this on my pc through the MS Store. However be aware the store is buggy as hell. I went through over 2tb of data before it finally installed right. It would get to about 60gb, error out, and start all over again on its own. I didnt realize it was doing this and it ate through my data cap. Really MS.. couldnt get your store to work, then zero response when asking for support. I tried a few months later and it worked.
Yep same issue for me as the store is a klusterfuk. There have also been Windows updates and actual game updates that have broken the game sometimes for several days at a time. In fact one time when the game was broken you literally had to reinstall the whole thing from scratch.

Does it run 60fps or above on PC? I have it on xbox one but limited to 30fps on 4k

It's a good game. Not too different from the others, but it runs well and is certainly worth this price.

Pro Tip: Don't waste your time shooting all of the pods. It does absolutely nothing at all.

It's a good game. Not too different from the others, but it runs well and is certainly worth this price.

Pro Tip: Don't waste your time shooting all of the pods. It does absolutely nothing at all.
How'd you know I spent my time destroying every pod :)?!?

Thanks, my kid asked me for it just a few days ago.

I played the first one on the PC back in the day, is the whole series on pc?

Thanks, my kid asked me for it just a few days ago.

I played the first one on the PC back in the day, is the whole series on pc?

Unfortunately nope. Just GoW 1 (plus the "Remastered" version) and GoW4. 5 should be coming to PC as well.
It's too bad. #2 is the best one in the series IMO.

Thanks OP, always wanted to play- will check out when I'm done with Exodus

I think the Gears games might still be the largest two PC games of all time. The first game was notorious for taking 45 minutes to install back in 2006. The HD remaster was still 60+ GB 10 years later.
Gears 4 is 140+. Whatever compression the developers are using is just flat-out awful.

Back