Gearbox Community Day 2011

HardOCP News

[H] News
Your attention please! Gearbox Community Day 2011 is this Saturday, June 11th from 10am - 6pm! The event will feature various panels and presentations, prizes, a peek inside the Gearbox vault and a chance to play Duke Nukem' Forever before it goes on sale! Hit the link above for all the details.

Open to all, Gearbox Community Day is a celebration of our awesome fans, our history as a studio, the launch of Duke Nukem Forever, and of what lies ahead for Gearbox. This will be your chance to play Duke Nukem Forever alongside the Gearbox crew before the game is released in North America. You'll get to hear the stories and meet the people behind some of Gearbox's biggest games, including Borderlands, Brothers in Arms, Aliens: Colonial Marines and more!

I was planning to attend this, but unfortunately can't now due to other obligations. :(

Wanted to see the new Brothers in Arms and Colonial Marines in action.

This is a really cool thing. What a way for a dev team to blow off steam after a project goes gold. I hope everybody, especially Gearbox, has a blast!

why they didn't do this on july 14 or 15 or 17 is goofy. Y U NO PLAN ACCORDINGLY GEARBOX

Does this mean they get to play the proper demo? Or will they announce they are working on the DX11 patch for the full game :p

new Brothers in Arms? awesome, i love the BIA series although the last consolized installment didn't quite capture the magic of the first two. very excited for the new aliens game. AvP1/2 were games done right....AvP3 was not so i'm REALLY hoping gearbox does the franchise right.

Advance registration is already closed. What in the hell? Maybe I won't be going...

"Advance registration for Gearbox Community Day is now closed.

Registration will be available on-site. Capacity is limited, so be sure to arrive early!"

Wow, you guys out in Dallas get all of these good things :(

I've been waiting 13+ frickin years for DNF, so I suppose waiting a couple more days won't kill me.

Hopefully someone will ask them why the DNF demo was released so close to launch, and why it is a demo that's been ready for a year. Then ask them why they would release such a shitbox game.

This is nice. I'd love to ask them why everything they make a PC port for has gotten badly consolized.

They are going to be busy fixing the bugs on those days.

i understand that much however, i can kill one maybe two days in dallas but three? come on. i know they didn't know that [H]ard was gonna have an AMD fest, however it would have been better if the planets aligned for us with the [H]orde, you know it is true.

Back