Gearbox Borderlands 3 rumors

give me more borderlands 2 gameplay but tone down the memes and social references/commentary and i will buy the game day 1 even if it costs $100. i fucking love the borderlands universe and gameplay and i can't believe 3 has basically been nothing but rumors, i mean holy shit 2 will be 5 this year. that being said though, i want them to take as long as they need to make a game at least on par with 2. if 3 is as shit as the presequel i'll be very sad.

I hope they increase the loot drops. The first Borderlands was pretty decent, but BL2 and the Pre-Sequel was pretty nerfed for SP unless you were in a four-person party and farming the bosses.

I enjoyed BL1 and BL2...bought TPS on sale and played it for about 20 minutes, haven't touched it since. The same exact formula doesn't do it for me anymore.

Give me a Borderlands 3 and I'll buy it for any system the feel like putting it on.

I get some of the aggravation against Gearbox because of Aliens although it's up to us to be informed consumers before we buy something... let's face it: Gearbox is a one trick pony and that pony is right here and I'm looking for to a Borderlands 3 myself. At least that's how I see it.

That makes zero sense, why would they do that? Ive never seen them say that.

Me either and I wouldn't put any stock in it.

Gearbox has been very fair and equal to all platforms and I would say there's practically zero chance that a Borderlands 3 skips the PC. Wouldn't make sense on any level. This series has sold quite well on all platforms since day one.

Hopefully its better than that crap Prequel was. BL1 was good. BL2 was great. BL:prequel sucked major IMO.

Hopefully its better than that crap Prequel was. BL1 was good. BL2 was great. BL:prequel sucked major IMO.

BL Pre-sequel was an obligatory, cynical, and needless cash grab although Jesper Kyd's music on it kicked ass.

They have the loot Grinder for Borderlands Pre sequel would like to try it someday.

BL Pre-sequel was an obligatory, cynical, and needless cash grab although Jesper Kyd's music on it kicked ass.

I enjoyed Pre-Sequal, but I do agree that it was just a cash grab. I got it cheap, and went in with the mindset that it was a Borderlands 2 DLC. As that, it was fine. If I'd paid $60 expecting something that evolved the franchise, I'd definitely be disappointed.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
I enjoyed Pre-Sequal, but I do agree that it was just a cash grab. I got it cheap, and went in with the mindset that it was a Borderlands 2 DLC. As that, it was fine. If I'd paid $60 expecting something that evolved the franchise, I'd definitely be disappointed.

Same here back when I got it. Same attitude...got it cheap... etc.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/next-borderlands-game-will-include-elon-musks-flam/1100-6456395/

Randy Pitchfork is going to have Elon Musk's 500.00 flamethrower in the game.

boring_company_flamethrower_2048x2048.png

Borderlands stole a whole bunch of my life away from me. I loved the grind for that next perfect weapon.

Borderlands stole a whole bunch of my life away from me. I loved the grind for that next perfect weapon.

Unlike so many other games they made it fun and satisfying. I hope they don't "reinvent the wheel" too much on 3 or try to borrow too much from the likes of Destiny and so forth. I don't want this to be cell shaded Destiny. I want it to be Borderlands.

Didn't Gearbox copyright the name 'Borderworlds' a while back...?

If I buy one game next year it's going to be Borderlands 3 no way does Gearbox mess this up. I read something about using Ray Tracing not sure if it's true.

One thing the Borderlands series has going for it'self is immersion you feel right home when playing the series except for maybe some of the DLC I bought for Borderlands 2 I never played them all but some of them were pretty lackluster.

I'd be okay with more of the same, but with better graphics and better integrated social features. Maybe some new character abilities, too.

There was nothing inherently wrong with the other games, so I'm in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" camp.

One thing the Borderlands series has going for it'self is immersion you feel right home when playing the series except for maybe some of the DLC I bought for Borderlands 2 I never played them all but some of them were pretty lackluster.

Borderlands 2 DLC "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep" is totally worth a play through. It's pretty much the gang playing D&D.

Borderlands 2 DLC "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep" is totally worth a play through. It's pretty much the gang playing D&D.

Yeah that was the last DLC I played though the entire I got to the Unicorn with some buddies.

The first one was pretty cool, this is going to turn out to be another Just Cause2,3,4....too much of the same shit with nothing new.

Back