GBWR: Largest Collection of Video Games

NeghVar

2[H]4U
I heard this on the radio this morning. I wonder how much this cost? How many were bought new or used? What percent of those games he has completed? Or if any of those games include some of the very rare ones such as the NES World Championships cartridge.

This gamer has the world’s largest videogame collection with more than 20,000
largest-collection-videogames_tcm25-567093.jpg

Out of all 20,139 games, Antonio cites Castlevania IV as his favourite, a game he describes as a "masterpiece."

This guy's alright :cool:.
I heard this on the radio this morning. I wonder how much this cost? How many were bought new or used? What percent of those games he has completed? Or if any of those games include some of the very rare ones such as the NES World Championships cartridge.

This gamer has the world’s largest videogame collection with more than 20,000
View attachment 152105
I'd make it a goal to play through at least 1 game a day. This will vary to complexity and amount of time needed for each game. That would mean it would take up to 55 years to play all the games in the current 20,139 of his collection.

Nice collection. I know that record has jumped around a few times the past decade or so. That's a dream come true. I always think I have a decent collection, then I see some on other communities that have full sets (CIB) and feel pathetic. I'm about to downsize, though. Get rid of everything but the Sega games. Sad, but really need to downsize.

Somehow i think this guy is the guy that dumps all the games online

At least if he needs cash he can head to the local gamestop to trade them in. He should be able to get at least $5 in-store credit for that many games.

There was a guy with more games but he sold his collection maybe to this guy. All of those Wii titles that is the last time consoles were really good.

Chump! Would of been an epic collection and complete if he had the NeoGeo console games! Not even the MVS arcade release.. though a complete set of MVS released kits would of still been impressive!

Alot of those NeoGeo games are like $1-2k + ea haha.

At least if he needs cash he can head to the local gamestop to trade them in. He should be able to get at least $5 in-store credit for that many games.

He would go bald if he had to list them on ebay 1 by 1.. haha

Back