Gawd I'm getting tired of waiting on an MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum

astolpho

Limp Gawd
What happened to late November, or early December? I was supposed to be reading a round up review of NForce 4 motherboards from several manufacturers by now. The only one I've seen actually in stock and for sale is the plain vanilla Nforce 4 with no overclockability from Gigabyte. I read a review of the SLI board "Diamond" I think they call it from MSI, claimed a stable FSB of 370 mhz. Screams potential but when do I get to see one?

the companys are bad at predicting dates and they are doing this on purpose IMO, so by the time you're so mad because you've waited so long you will actually pay 300$ when they finally do...marketing strategy woot woot

They make me wait too long and piss off too much and I'll give the chipsets from VIA and ATI another look.

I personally wouldn't want to buy a mainboard until it's been on the market for a month or two anyway. The prices will probably drop slightly from release, but far more important, you'll know whether the board runs stably for all the early adopters, or whether there are bugs that could create a potential for problems.

Back