Gauging interest for motherboard trays for benchers

Removable side panels are now available:

Panels come with either two 120 or 140mm fan hole cutouts in each side/short panel, and optionally with three 120 or 140mm fan hole cutouts in the front/long panel. The back of the case remains open.

A new open frame (skeleton) ATX size tray is now available that can accommodate a standard size ATX motherboard, PSU and a single 3.5-inch hard drive or SSD storage device.

A couple of small custom jobs: an ATX top with fans holes and a custom station made from two small tech trays.

These things just keep gettin sexier Spots..
You do some freakin fantastic work.. Miss the roar of my old BTC quad stack made of these..

An open frame version of the 4p/SWTX size tray is now available.

4pOpenFrameB-640_zps45a6683c.jpg

4pTrayV3-w-SWTX_Board-640_zps482c80ad.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Finally! A simple, inexpensive 4p/SWTX size tray (made entirely from 15mm square extrusions) that can be stacked.

Stackable4pOpenFrameA-640_zpscf806630.jpg

The tray has room for one SSD/HD.

Last edited:
Added an inexpensive tray for those mining with multiple GPUs connected via ribbon cables:

The GPU support beam is included with this tray.

All of the lighter-weight trays (15mm extrusions) are now stackable with an optional set of posts for $5.

Here’a a pic of two stacked BTC/LTC “mining trays”:

Mining trays can now be purchased with extra tall posts so two trays can be stacked at the perfect height in order to be cooled by a standard 20-inch box fan.

Spots, would the new box fan mounts hold a SWTX board? Or are they strictly for ATX and below?

This might be my Christmas present to myself.

Spots, would the new box fan mounts hold a SWTX board? Or are they strictly for ATX and below?

This might be my Christmas present to myself.

Yes, of course. These t-slot extrusions are very modular, so it very easy to attach a do-dad/thingy/fan mount where ever you want 'em. :D

Last edited:
For the next few weeks, I will only be offering the mining trays with painted aluminum sheeting for $95:

Plastic end caps are a new option for the trays made from the smaller (15mm) extrusions:

$.55 each.

The mining trays (actually, all of the trays built from 15mm square extrusions) now ship with plastic tabs to fasten the PSUs directly to the extrusion:

Last edited:
Back