Gatorade 32oz. 10/$5 Kroger B&M

filthysanchez

2[H]4U
I'm not sure if it's only in my area, buy my Kroger has the 32 ounce bottles of gatorade 10 for 10 dollars, with a 5 dollar instant rebate.

I bet there are alot of people on this board that are saying WTF is Kroger???!!!

Might have to pick some up on the grocery run this weekend.

What area we talking about here OP? I checked your profile, and you do not have an area listed where your from. I am south of Columbus, Ohio and interested in your find here! :cool:

"Food4less" in the nearby chicago suburbs is "Kroger".

I will check if they have the same deal....I know of exactly 1 Food4Less in the Chicago area.

Edit: I'm wrong, there are a bunch

Food 4 Less 2/23/05 1701 N Larkin Ave Crest Hill IL
Food 4 Less 1/19/05 901 Meacham Rd Elk Grove Village IL
FoodsCo 10/27/05 2443 H DeLaRosa Soledad CA
Food 4 Less 10/6/04 271 S. Bolingbrook Dr Bolingbrook IL
Food 4 Less 9/8/04 2400 Main Street Evanston IL
Food 4 Less 7/21/04 3039 S Cicero Ave Cicero IL
Food 4 Less 6/2/04 8180 S Las Vegas Bl Las Vegas NV
FoodsCo 3/10/04 3053 E. Shields Ave Fresno CA

The "date" is the date it opened.

A quick google search of Kroger provides an accurate first result.

Either way. Kroger is a grocery store. My local Kroger which is within a mile has the 32oz listed at 50 cents per bottle.

Fry's Marketplace is also owned by Kroger. This may also be there too.

I didn't know wtf Kroger's were either. Guess what? Smith's are owned by Kroger's, didn't know that. Does this apply to Smith's grocery stores as well? anybody know?

Never heard of a Kroger, but damn I wish I had one near.
Almost as good as Fred Meyers having 32oz Powerade 4/$1 (25 cents each) with a coupon (limit 4 per customer) like once a summer. Green Squall FTW!

Kroger buys out a lot of chains that go out of business.

Ralph's, Fry's, etc. are all Kroger owned.

I think they have Dr. Pepper 4/11 dollars right now too, that's where I usually get drinks and candy. 3 for a dollar candy bars isn't too bad.

Also, I'm in the Houston area.

I bought 144 packets of gatorade mix on amazon...

free super saver shipping for the win ;)

// no kroger in these parts

Kroger owns our Dillons chain of grocery stores, and we have the 10 for 10 dollars deal, with the instant 5 dollar off. It does show the picture of gatorade.

I may stock up some.

People just check out your grocery store chain website and look at the weekly ad.

pretty good deal, the cheapest ive seen was 66 cents but thats for that Powerade

AMAZON.COM

67.43: 144 single serve packs (1 quart or 1 liter each)
- $20 off coupon: "FRTGAT49" (good until May 10th)
= 47.43
______
+ free super saver shipping

= $0.33 [quart / 32oz] + the cost of water

Beats the .50 in this deal for anybody who does't have a krogers nearby.... though you just gotta buy a lot of it lol (I didnt have the $20 off coupon when I ordered in january..)

I recommend fierce grape :-P

Dollar General in these parts has that sale where the 2 litre Gatorades go on sale for $1 each for like a month at a time... too bad i'm on a diet, and diet drinks, so i cant have gatorade no more :(

Confirmed at stores in louisville ky just picked up 30 32 once bottles for 15bucks. thanks mate :)

Watch out for the high-fructose corn syrup, if you drink gatorade for exercise purposes, that crap will hold you back. You're better off getting the powdered kind and making your own.

Watch out for the high-fructose corn syrup, if you drink gatorade for exercise purposes, that crap will hold you back. You're better off getting the powdered kind and making your own.

Exactly. HFCS in any beverage is teh sukk. Sugar dehydrates and can contribute to all sorts of health problems.

A 20oz bottle of store-bought Coca-Cola made Gatorade can be beneficial during or right after an anerobic workout, but it shouldn't be consumed as a primary rehydrator or beverage of choice; a pinch of salt (or powdered workout drink mix) in 20-32oz of water for during and after a moderate to heavy workout as well as taking a once daily multi-vitamin in the morning (or at least 4 hours prior to a workout), and eating meals containing proper amounts of beneficial nutrients will do a lot more good for your body, imo.

I think the deal's off now, they usually change their sales on Wednesdays. I'll probably head in there tomorrow and grab something and I'll take a look.

Exactly. HFCS in any beverage is teh sukk. Sugar dehydrates and can contribute to all sorts of health problems.

Even worse than the sugar, is the pH of these sports drinks. They range between 3 and 5, which can do lots of damage to your pH balance/teeth.

A 20oz bottle of store-bought Coca-Cola made Gatorade can be beneficial during or right after an anerobic workout, but it shouldn't be consumed as a primary rehydrator or beverage of choice; a pinch of salt (or powdered workout drink mix) in 20-32oz of water for during and after a moderate to heavy workout as well as taking a once daily multi-vitamin in the morning (or at least 4 hours prior to a workout), and eating meals containing proper amounts of beneficial nutrients will do a lot more good for your body, imo.

Sad thing is Gatorade is the only thing that makes me poo. No jeff goldbloom is not watching...:D

You can buy a lite version at Costco for pretty cheap too. It's called G2.

Too bad Kroger's normal prices are through the roof!

The prices at Kroger are on par with other places like HEB, Super Target, and Walmart, granted Sams is still cheaper but I live alone, I don't need a 64oz jar of peanut butter.

Back