[GamingTitans] Battlefield 4 - $48

I'm all for saving a buck -- but the fact that black friday crap is already starting to eek out... makes me pretty fucking sick.

It's not even the month of Nov yet... let alone thanksgiving, and people are already foaming at the mouth to save 10 dollars on a toaster or buy a cheap off brand TV for 100 dollars. The fact that every single year this crap creeps up by a few days. People so sad and desperate they want the christmas "season" to last 3 months... ugh.

Funny enough in like 2008 I remember being off work for an extended time and thought I'd try to score a laptop from Fry's for my g/f. I was on a wacky reverse schedule so I figure showing up at 3am I'd be golden, line was already around the building. I turned around and went home, because I didn't feel like sitting with that mob of stupid just to save 100 dollars.

you sound upset

I believe so, but the game comes out next Tuesday...

price increase after Friday btw

I believe so, but the game comes out next Tuesday...

price increase after Friday btw

Thanks for the reply. I'll just pre-order it now and if they can cancel it should I decide to do so I will look into it then.

Gaming Titans or Paypal won't charge us an extra fee because it is in GBP either right?

you sound upset

Indeed..And showing up @ 3AM? Pfffff..Son I was always the first or second in line @ BestBuy for the 5 years I went and had to get there @ 11:30AM THANKSGIVING DAY..That is what it takes if you want to hussle the deals so you end up with whatever you want for free after reselling..

The 2nd year I went was my best year..Initial outlay was $1700 on my BB card, and turned that into $2200 PROFIT, all within 4 days..Half the stuff I bought was sold in the parking lot that day..While you may not like this, I spent over 24 hours out in the cold (by the time we got all checked out etc) and used the money I made to give my family a very nice Christmas.

Thanks for the reply. I'll just pre-order it now and if they can cancel it should I decide to do so I will look into it then.

Gaming Titans or Paypal won't charge us an extra fee because it is in GBP either right?

Nope. I didn't get charged a fee for either purchase + premium.

Indeed..And showing up @ 3AM? Pfffff..Son I was always the first or second in line @ BestBuy for the 5 years.....The 2nd year I went was my best year..Initial outlay was $1700 on my BB card, and turned that into $2200 PROFIT, all within 4 days..Half the stuff I bought was sold in the parking lot that day..QUOTE]

Nice hustle. So you made $500 dollars more by sacrificing 18+ hours of your life waiting to purchase deals and turn it around. I'm sure it was a great Christmas. In some regards, BFD. Some people make $300 to $500 an hour in various professions so Black Friday is kind of "meh" whatever.

Black friday is meh, I'd rather pay $48 dollars online then wait in a line at gamestop to pay $30 or $35

Indeed..And showing up @ 3AM? Pfffff..Son I was always the first or second in line @ BestBuy for the 5 years I went and had to get there @ 11:30AM THANKSGIVING DAY..That is what it takes if you want to hussle the deals so you end up with whatever you want for free after reselling..

The 2nd year I went was my best year..Initial outlay was $1700 on my BB card, and turned that into $2200 PROFIT, all within 4 days..Half the stuff I bought was sold in the parking lot that day..While you may not like this, I spent over 24 hours out in the cold (by the time we got all checked out etc) and used the money I made to give my family a very nice Christmas.

God damn that's just sad. 1130AM on Thanksgiving day??? I just vomited in my mouth.

$48 for a barely nothing. Then buy 6 Expansion packs to get the FULL game.

Fuck that.

$48 for a barely nothing. Then buy 6 Expansion packs to get the FULL game.

Fuck that.

Not really, if BF3 is any indication the vanilla maps will always be the most popular and populated.

I have premium for BF3 and the only premium maps I put any time into were the Aftermath maps. Back to Karkand maps were pretty popular also but I pretty much consider them vanilla. I would have loved to play the End Game maps but by that time the game had died down a lot.

Got this from GMG. Not sure if code is unique. I won't be using either.

With the two titans of the FPS world battling it out for the coveted number 1 spot, the question still remains: which will you choose? Unlike the age old "Beatles vs The Rolling Stones", we think you can like both, albeit one more than the other!

Battlefield 4 code*TAREM-BF4NA-PROMO
Call of Duty: Ghosts code**TAREM-GHOST-PROMO

As you’re such a loyal customer, we thought we’d give you the chance to prove once and for all which one is the true king of the FPS world! Using the Reward Vouchers above, you can get 20% off Battlefield 4 or 15% off Call of Duty: Ghosts - or even both!

BF4:$47.99 http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/...efield-4-na/?emst=m6h9eHS2Z0_28431_224816_357

CoD Ghosts:$50.99. http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/...y-ghosts-na/?emst=m6h9eHS2Z0_28431_224816_378

Doesn't work. Looks like the code only works for certain accounts, kind of like those eBay code discounts.

Nope. I didn't get charged a fee for either purchase + premium.

Paypal charged me $1 or so in fees. Not too happy about that.

Green Man Gaming has it for $48. Not a fan of GMG, though I am considering buying from them instead. Think if I cancel my Pre-order at Gaming Titans PP will reverse their fees?

Total pre-order from Gaming Titans was about $50 thanks to the PP fee. If I can save $2 I would do it. :p

Not a fan of GMG, though I am considering buying from them instead. Think if I cancel my Pre-order at Gaming Titans PP will reverse their fees?

Whats the problem with GMG? Odd that you'd then give your money to a rinky-dink, noname operation like "Gaming Titans" instead. I've bought dozens of Steam games from GMG without incident, and the one time I cancelled a preorder they responded to the ticket I submitted within like 20min and took care of it.

I know GMG can be a hassle with U.S. credit cards since the transaction takes place in the U.K. and banks often assume its a foreign and therefore possibly unauthorized transaction and block it until you call them, so FWIW I've just stuck to using Paypal for payments to GMG.

Not really, if BF3 is any indication the vanilla maps will always be the most popular and populated.

I have premium for BF3 and the only premium maps I put any time into were the Aftermath maps. Back to Karkand maps were pretty popular also but I pretty much consider them vanilla. I would have loved to play the End Game maps but by that time the game had died down a lot.
The problem here is that the stock BF3 maps were clearly the worst maps in the game.

Whats the problem with GMG? Odd that you'd then give your money to a rinky-dink, noname operation like "Gaming Titans" instead. I've bought dozens of Steam games from GMG without incident, and the one time I cancelled a preorder they responded to the ticket I submitted within like 20min and took care of it.

I know GMG can be a hassle with U.S. credit cards since the transaction takes place in the U.K. and banks often assume its a foreign and therefore possibly unauthorized transaction and block it until you call them, so FWIW I've just stuck to using Paypal for payments to GMG.

I've had issues buying a game, and after spending about two hours trying to submit my payment I just gave up. Their promotions never tend to work for me either.

For what it is worth, Gaming Titans is run by Overlock.net and there is a guy on the forums that responds to emails extremely fast... within a few hours. My current price is $49.69 at Gaming Titans, though I do have the option to cancel it. Because the game was more than the advertised price on the forum, they gave me $1 in Gaming Titan store credit. Fees were a Paypal issue.

I think Gaming Titans is at least somewhat solid so far. Might just keep my pre-order with them.

My question is does GMG result in paypal charging extra fees because they are located in the UK? I am in the USA. I would think not since the prices are quoted in USD, though if some banks are rejecting them maybe Paypal charges fees regardless?

I've had issues buying a game, and after spending about two hours trying to submit my payment I just gave up. Their promotions never tend to work for me either.

For what it is worth, Gaming Titans is run by Overlock.net and there is a guy on the forums that responds to emails extremely fast... within a few hours. My current price is $49.69 at Gaming Titans, though I do have the option to cancel it. Because the game was more than the advertised price on the forum, they gave me $1 in Gaming Titan store credit. Fees were a Paypal issue.

I think Gaming Titans is at least somewhat solid so far. Might just keep my pre-order with them.

My question is does GMG result in paypal charging extra fees because they are located in the UK? I am in the USA. I would think not since the prices are quoted in USD, though if some banks are rejecting them maybe Paypal charges fees regardless?

Paypal and GMG work fine, I bought Metro and Sleeping Dogs through them.

Anyone else having trouble with the code not working?

It only works for people that got a specific email. It's associated with accounts that have access. IT IS NOT A UNIVERSAL CODE.

Sorry duders.

GT and CDkeys/Intkeys are the only places you'll get discounted BF4

It only works for people that got a specific email. It's associated with accounts that have access. IT IS NOT A UNIVERSAL CODE.

Sorry duders.

GT and CDkeys/Intkeys are the only places you'll get discounted BF4

You should get the email if you have an account there right? I got it but my friend didn't even though they regularly receive emails from them.:confused:

No, I guess it's only for specific accounts. I received it but other people I know didn't. :\

I'm hoping keys get sent out early tomorrow so I can let it download during the day

Logged into my account, checked my licences and clicked the key icon, and the site sent me an email within a few minutes :D

Would use this seller again, was nice not having to mess around with a VPN because the key worked off the bat

Back