Gaming Rig 3870 x2 Crossfire X

Tchesco

Limp Gawd
I'm selling my Antec 900 Gaming Computer.

Specs:
Antec 900 Case
Asus M3A32MVP Deluxe Wifi/Ap
AMD Phenom Quad Core @ 2.6 GHz
Western Digital 500 GB Hard Drive
2 GB RAM
2 x Visiontek Radeon 3870 x2 in CROSSFIRE X
Coolmax CUG950B 950 watt modular PSU
DVD/RW Drive

Price: $700
- Doesn't include shipping
- Located in SF

No monitors included. Included: Computer, Logitech G15 keyboard, & 2 defective hard drives: 500 GB & 120 GB (can be sent to seagate for replacements).
Questions? PM Me - realistic prices can be negotiated.

net0n4.jpg

img00180zv0kv8.jpg

(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

Jeez, 52 posts in one day so you could post in this section, wow.

Can you show proof that it is yours please? Like write your screen name on a piece of paper with the date on it and take a pic of the system with that sitting next to it?

Also, is there a NON- defective HDD installed?

Can you show proof that it is yours please? Like write your screen name on a piece of paper with the date on it and take a pic of the system with that sitting next to it?

Also, is there a NON- defective HDD installed?

Yes the HDD that is currently in there doesn't have any problems. The Two extra hard drives do.

Here's proof that this belongs to me.
img00179gu1wr9.jpg

$1600 would hardly work on craigslist. So I highly doubt it would work on a computer forum.

you can buy all the parts new from newegg for about a grand, so id do some research and revise the price if you want to shift it.... somewhere like this you'd probably sell it all quickly if you parted it and sold the parts for reasonable prices.

you can buy all the parts new from newegg for about a grand, so id do some research and revise the price if you want to shift it.... somewhere like this you'd probably sell it all quickly if you parted it and sold the parts for reasonable prices.

serioo +1

Funny how many bumps this guy has received for simply posting a ridiculous price. I thought the same thing when I read it but I wasn't going to say anything, but since everyone else has. Yeah, if there's one thing about this forum, it's that people here tend to be very savy about tech prices. This is not the place to go if you're looking to hose someone. That said, free bump for OP! :D

will you sell just the white mouse? i love this model

willing to pay $11 shipped

LMK

Back