Gaming question

I have 2 computers set up in my room in a router/switch deal. I want to be able to play battlefield 1942 on both computers at the same time on the same server. I dont want to host the game I just want to join the same server. Could someone please explain to me how I could do this?

Any help would be appreciated
thx
.......................................................................................................
HurtMeP1nty
Old School Doom 4 life

If its running through a router, just join the game on both PCs. Are you playing to different players at the same time?

both are using the same cd key. but whenever me and my roomate try to join a game both games freeze

Originally posted by HurtMeP1nty
both are using the same cd key. but whenever me and my roomate try to join a game both games freeze

Some games won't let duplicate CD keys play simultaneously. I don't know if BF1942 is this way. Call of Duty is.

No matter, you cannot use the same CD Key for Battlefield or any game for that matter. If you wish to both join the same server, you need to have two seperate CD Keys, a key part of security against Piracy is that...

If everyone could use the same key, then why would anyone buy the game? Hehe...

Back