Gaming PC. Intel Q6600 G0, HD3850 512MB, 4GB Crucial Balllistix PC6400, IP35-E, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgestle

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping includes Fedex ground/Home Delivery with insurance to the continental united states determined by cost if items is noted as "shipped". I'm not shipping outside of the US at this time. If you would like to expedite shipping please notify me before sending payment and all I ask is that you pay the difference.

Please allow 24-48hours to receive tracking information after I receive payment. I will notify you immediatley upon payment your est. shipping date, I mostly ship the next day.
All items below are used but in very good condition. I’m the original owner, unless otherwise stated below. They come from a clean home, non-smoker, and I made sure during its use that they were cleaned regularly with compressed air and were handled or stored with ESD in mind. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional pictures or have any questions.

72 hour Warranty against DOA upon receipt. I believe this is reasonable to both the buyer and seller. Unfortunatly I cannot be responsible for compatibility issues but I assure you I did not experience issues with any of the products unless noted. If item arrives DOA, I will refund original purchase price once Item is returned, confirmed, and if it's not modified. I will require all original shipping items that were shipped be returned, including the unit boxes and accessories. Unit must also be shipped with insurance via a trackable carrier (UPS/Fedex).

Sorry, I'm not looked for any trades or looking to part at this time.

Thanks for looking - John

Heatware: LordGestle 67-0-0
Ebay: TorchedPC 59-0-0
Shipping Zip: 95747, or if your local you can pickup.

Used Quad Core Computer: Retail Q6600 G0 with new OEM retail heatsink, New Antec Solo, 4*1GB PC6400 4-4-4-12 v2.1 Crucial Ballistix (The double sided good stuff), Abit IP35-E, Antec NeoHE Modular 500W PSU, Asus HD3850 512MB (EAH3850), Lite-on DVD Reader /CDRW Combo Drive = **SOLD**

Like new (see my heatware feedback for references) used Quad Core Computer. Original owner of all parts. Oldest part is the IP35-E that was purchased on 11/07. With the newest part being the HD3850 purchased on 8/2008.

Only items that will not be included is a Hard drive. Here is a 3dmark of the system prior to the ram upgrade:
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=8546647

I'll run another benchmark shortly. System ran stock, no oc, as it was my Son's (7 year old) machine during that time and it was fast enough for BF2 and Lego Games. He's getting more into DS and console games so not much multiplayer going on anymore to justify another machine (I own 5 machines and 3 of them are Q6600s).

Let me know if you have any questions. I have all the original retail boxes for the major components (Q6600, EAH3850, Neopower, Abit IP35-E) but will ship only the necessary items (Cables, Manuals, CDs, Intel box with OEM heatsink, and Case screws/rails) in a second box. If you want all the boxes additional shipping charges may apply.

Options:
I have a used Retail Visiontek HD4850 512MB with a Modded AT1 Dual Slot exhausting Cooler if you want to swap with the HD3850 for a $75 upgrade. Will also include OEM Fan with purchase.
I also have a NIB Antec Solo Case if you would rather have something a little less bling. That would be a *NOW included*.
Options PIC

All items are in like new condition. The pictures appear to show dust, but I assure you parts are like new and very clean and in great condition.
LGPCSolo1.JPG

LGPCSolo2.JPG

LGPC5.JPG

Sorry not looking to part or trade at the moment. This includes the "options" section.
Good luck on your hunt.

Bump, if you choose to part, I'd be interested in the motherboard the ram and the processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back