Gaming mATX board FINALLY!

I'm working on a review and on getting a large shipment in and/or pre-order

oooo do you know the actual price yet? it was said 150? is that acurate?

also.. for a decent HTPC what kinda PSU would i go about using for this? im guessing i wouldnt need anything to powerfull 400w? less? only cards that ill put in it are a TV tuner and maybe wireless nic

e6300 would be enough im assuming to run a pretty decent htpc and to do light gaming on (i play wow mostly)

run 2 or 3 500gb hd's and 1 dvd drive

also.. for a decent HTPC what kinda PSU would i go about using for this? im guessing i wouldnt need anything to powerfull 400w? less? only cards that ill put in it are a TV tuner and maybe wireless nic

I use a corsair 520 in mine, prob a little overkill, but it being modular cut's down on cable mess in a smaller case.

I wonder how well the HDMI will do with HD? It takes a beast of a video card (7600gt+) to do great HD.

I use a corsair 520 in mine, prob a little overkill, but it being modular cut's down on cable mess in a smaller case.

I wonder how well the HDMI will do with HD? It takes a beast of a video card (7600gt+) to do great HD.

yeah thats what will really sell me on this board... hopefully when they say 1080p they dont mean "yeah it does it.... like a slideshow"

so you bought one then?

I don't understand "I have one, but abit hasn't sent us one" thing. :confused:

But Steeeeve wrote "I'm working on a review" so to me it means he is now working on a review. Or maybe he meant that he's doing his best to get one to do a review.

What he meant was that he is trying to secure a board FOR ME to review. I do the board reviews, not steve.

So is this confirmed not fake, there was some controversy in the first few pages because it does look a little photochopped:)

So is this confirmed not fake, there was some controversy in the first few pages because it does look a little photochopped:)

yeah its not fake.... there was a link to the actual product page in one of the posts

yeah, no fake...I got it up on my store and it should be shipping march 1

Is that a confirmed date, Steeeeve? If so I assume you are going to review it? Looking forward to a review as I'm sure others are too. :)

Is that a confirmed date, Steeeeve? If so I assume you are going to review it? Looking forward to a review as I'm sure others are too. :)

Hard to say what is gonna happen. My distributors just have a due date in of 2/28 but it takes a few days to ship to me. If my other distributor gets them in then I might be able to do it sooner.

i cant wait im actually gonna build a rig for my GF instead of HTPC... she likes to play wow but her current computer doesnt handle it...

onboard x700 will handle it just fine... when we get out place together... then it will become a HTPC most likley

I'll probably wait until some reviews come out, but as of right now, this is the board I want in my future Antec Fusion HTPC :D

I'm excited.

Shame it's ATI integrated and not NV. I like Purevideo for movies.

Shame it's ATI integrated and not NV. I like Purevideo for movies.
Me too; especially considering that ATI's driver record for DVI (HDMI) to an HDTV sucks. I can't believe that it's still buggy after all this time.

Either way I want this board but I'll be dropping in a video card instead of using the onboard.

Due to popular demand I thought it might be a good idea to try and set up a pre-order type deal. There really won't be much of a payment just yet until I can guarntee a number in stock but with enough committments I can drive down the price and we all win :).

http://www.sffclub.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_71&products_id=251

Instructions on that page

Damn steeeve, do you think you'll have a review out before then, or will you be waiting for the shipment to review? I really want to see what the board's capabilities before I commit.

Damn steeeve, do you think you'll have a review out before then, or will you be waiting for the shipment to review? I really want to see what the board's capabilities before I commit.

I doubt it....Chinese New Year won the day and abit is a ghost town.

If this board can handle 400FSB Plus, There is no way I be going Brisbane. I will sell the combo ASAP and pick this board up:eek: :D

I am willing to give this or the G965 a shot, heck I haven't had an Abit board since the old 815 chipset SE6.

this board is gonna make a nice budget gaming rig that is upgradable to a great single gpu rig :) i cant wait

anyone know of a good spot to find mini-tower cases? sffclub has mostly the small cube type cases but im thinking about a minitower... the silverstone one i saw in another thread?

also what do you guys think would be a good powersupply for a board like this... thinking that onboard graphics will be used with the potential to upgrade later... to a 8800 to ATI R600... 500w? less? more?

also what do you guys think would be a good powersupply for a board like this... thinking that onboard graphics will be used with the potential to upgrade later... to a 8800 to ATI R600... 500w? less? more?

I will be looking for that same info in the next weeks... I'd like it around 500W and modular so not too much cables lying around.

this board is gonna make a nice budget gaming rig that is upgradable to a great single gpu rig :) i cant wait

anyone know of a good spot to find mini-tower cases? sffclub has mostly the small cube type cases but im thinking about a minitower... the silverstone one i saw in another thread?

Oh don't worry... I got minitowers too. I have a TJ08 review coming out today if you are interested and I will be selling the case as well.

http://www.sffclub.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_76&products_id=254

awsome! :) any chance of getting ones with a window?

edit: ahhh i see from silverstone that the window one is only at perfomance pcs

edit: i could add my own window :) i would much rather pay the 85 than the 150 for one with a window

Yeah, I think Performance PCs does the mod themselves. For $75 bucks you can do it yourself 4 times over (at least).

Yeah, I think Performance PCs does the mod themselves. For $75 bucks you can do it yourself 4 times over (at least).

yeah thats what i noticed... and yeah $75 im sure i could even take it somewhere and have it profesionally cut

your sites starting to look good :) what other new stuff you got coming to it?

If this board can handle 400FSB Plus, There is no way I be going Brisbane. I will sell the combo ASAP and pick this board up:eek: :D

400fsb stable would certainly be sweet. Heck, anything over 350fsb stable would be good IMO. There's such a lack of any good overclockable Conroe mATX mobos right now. :(

yeah thats what i noticed... and yeah $75 im sure i could even take it somewhere and have it profesionally cut

your sites starting to look good :) what other new stuff you got coming to it?

It just takes an unbelievably long time to add products and what not. I can pretty much get anything you want and you can email me with suggestions.

My next step is to add the Zalman line of products followed by AOpen and then probably some power supplies.

Back