Gaming Laptop Advice for 2010

Fire488

Limp Gawd
I purchased the laptop that was recommended by so many [H]ard|Forum users back around September of 2008. It was (and is) the Gateway P7811 FX. I added a second hard drive as the original 200gbs is just not enough. I also upgraded to Win 7 64 bit on it and it still runs almost every game (that I play) very well.

I would like to offer my sincere thanks to all that helped me out in making my decision as this laptop has been better than expected. Thank you all.

I am now thinking about another upgrade and giving this Gateway to my son. I have been looking and from what I can gather, Asus, Toshiba, AlienWare, and Gateway are the tops in the gaming arena for laptops.

My question is to the members is: Do you agree and can you recommend specific models that I may have missed?

I think the price range should fall between $1000 to $2000 because that is what i have been seeing out there.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ive heard nothing but good things about sager laptops. i would certainly look there.

all his praise to [H] and you recommend him another forum :D I would recommend THESE forums.

Back