Gaming Desk?

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I just discovered these on Amazon and the like my only complaint most of them are only 24" deep and are too high 29" or higher probably to suite the higher gaming chairs out there. Does anyone own one of these things?

I am not a fan of such busy desks, something simple like a butcher block slab on some legs from Ikea suits me better. I have bought a bunch of these flimsy aluminum legged desks from Amazon before and they're usually wobbly as hell with their super light cheap hardware.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50219044/

If you're looking for something with a bunch of space and room for accessories.

What makes it a "gaming" desk? I mean I really dont see anything different between the ones I found on Amazon when I searched for "gaming desk" and what I could get from Ikea.

71uGaV-SMUL._SL1440_.jpg

Some of them have ledges where your arms rest making it more ergo for typing or gaming or mouse use almost all of them are too high for my taste 30 inches or higher so you need a really high chair.

A small screen, a single cupholder, and two controllers for, presumably, two people to play? But hey, there's DVDs on the shelf - those ought to come in handy on a 4k monitor.

Back