gamestop has 360's

Rugeroni

Limp Gawd
i just ordered the steel package and they are still listing stock.

gl all

EDIT: GAMESTOP sorry not gamespot.....

but just sell them to people at work or school for like 5 bucks off still sealed.... that is what i am going to do. i did the math nothing is marked up its just alot of stuff. to me its better then pitching a tent i am tired of calling and there is no way i will wait all night for one.

Rugeroni said:
i just ordered the steel package and they are still listing stock.

gl all

EDIT: GAMESTOP sorry not gamespot.....

did you get your email saying that everything BUT the console was shipping? my buddy just did. everything but the 360 is in stock, no date on when the console will ship. so theyre just taking money from people as usual and not delivering.

mETRo said:
did you get your email saying that everything BUT the console was shipping? my buddy just did. everything but the 360 is in stock, no date on when the console will ship. so theyre just taking money from people as usual and not delivering.

That sounds like an interesting lawsuit in the making.

this is what i recieved.... so i am still wishing for the best. my target got them as well and sold out in 5 minutes to employees the guy said. it was only 8 of them.

Order Contents:

Description Qty Amount
----------------------------------------------------- --- ----------
Xbox 360 Pro Steel Bundle 1 $999.86

Subtotal : $999.86
Tax : $0.00
Shipping & Handling : $39.48
Grand Total : $1,039.34

Shipping Method : USA Overnight
Click here to see how your freight charge was calculated.
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/domesticshipping.asp

Orders for in-stock items normally ship within 24 hours. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday.

yeah that's what he got, then they sent him another one saying the order was shipping but the console was backordered with no date available. so he's gonna have $600 worth of stuff for a console he cant play.

well now i am scared i did not recieve that second email but checked there site and it says back ordered so i told them not to ship or charge me anything unless they can ship the "package" they sold me.

class action there ass if they start pulling this bs..

Rugeroni said:
well now i am scared i did not recieve that second email but checked there site and it says back ordered so i told them not to ship or charge me anything unless they can ship the "package" they sold me.

class action there ass if they start pulling this bs..

It's listing as back in stock and he called them and not one but two different people assured him it was a glitch in the system and they would ship out by the end of the week. Also, you don't have to buy a bundle now, you can just buy the Premium for $399 right on the website.

Damn Metro you got me all excited! I can only spent 500 bucks on 1 and nothing :(

dariob said:
Bad URL

One or more required arguments (key=value pairs) are missing from the URL.
If you arrived at this page via a link on some other site, please contact the site administrator and report the dead link.
If you arrived at this page following selecting a bookmark (favorites) entry, then that bookmark has become obsolete. Please discard your bookmark and start over from our home page to find the page you wish to bookmark.
If you arrived at this page following entering the URL in browser, then you have omitted one or more required arguments. To locate the page you are looking for, please start from home page.

hhookk said:
Bad URL

One or more required arguments (key=value pairs) are missing from the URL.
If you arrived at this page via a link on some other site, please contact the site administrator and report the dead link.
If you arrived at this page following selecting a bookmark (favorites) entry, then that bookmark has become obsolete. Please discard your bookmark and start over from our home page to find the page you wish to bookmark.
If you arrived at this page following entering the URL in browser, then you have omitted one or more required arguments. To locate the page you are looking for, please start from home page.

Worked 2 mins ago, must have been pulled.

It did work and i place my order, but after I place my order and paid for it on my CC, it said your cart is empty! Im trying to call and gripe about it, but the line are busy. :( Almost had it, I was so happy, for a moment.

Ok im through and going to gripe wish me luck guys!!

Date: 12/14/2005
Order #: ****************
Amount: $451.40

Order Contents:

Description Qty Amount
----------------------------------------------------- --- ----------
Xbox 360 Pro 1 $399.99

Subtotal : $399.99
Tax : $33.92
Shipping & Handling : $17.49
Grand Total : $451.40
:D
I ordered as soon as gamestop web site put them on the site. Overnight shipping! Yea baby!!! :eek:
Already got the confirmation!

I order RIGHT when it was on there web site. My bro let me know and we were both among the first to get it. I don't remember the exact time. I got confirmation email @ 7:17.

Bad_Boy said:
So does Japan. *rimshot!*

lol, sorry i had to. :p
Speaking of japan I was one click away from buying one yesterday. I'm glad I waited.
:D

DAMN after being on hold for an hour, some guy who could not speak english very well asked for my account info after starring at the screen for a while, he said it was a dead link and thats why it did not work. I told him I paid and put my CC info and it was processing my order. He said well Im sorry but theres nothing I can do, but if your willing to spend 1000 I can help you with a bundle, I said no thank you, I will keep looking. So damn my luck has sucked today, I am depress now :( ...

wow that sucked i called them last night and i am next in line to ship out. he said it is in
"verification" and that can take up to 72 hours. its funny i can walk into a walmart and its instant. well i ask him and he verified that you can cancel it as long as it has not shipped. so if nothing by the weekend i will try local places. if i find one i will just cancel this crap...

PLEASE LET IT SHIP TODAY!!! DAMNIT TAKE MY MONEY!

Its just nice of them to put preference to the online orders (more money in bundles) while the people who have reserved them at the stores 6 months ago still havent gotten them.

Zoramac said:
Its just nice of them to put preference to the online orders (more money in bundles) while the people who have reserved them at the stores 6 months ago still havent gotten them.

QFT

I have yet to receive a call from Gamestop since they told me I would not get it on launch day. It has been pissing me off that I keep seeing these expensive bundles available yet I have to sit here and wait for a phone call I am now not expecting until January. I am almost at the point where I dont want the damn thing.

Zero

WHY is anyone still even preordering ANYTHING from GameStop.

Damn guys, they hosed everyone the first / second / third time around. People who didn't get launch bundles (and were backseated for employees and bundle buyers) now have to sit around and be told January 06 when everyone else is selling them.

Pre-Order does not mean "after everyone else gets one".

It is painfully obvious that GS is the red-headed step child of the industry, they can't get launch day orders filled while Best Buy, Wal-Mart and everyone else are getting second & third shipments?

jhzero1984 said:
QFT

I have yet to receive a call from Gamestop since they told me I would not get it on launch day. It has been pissing me off that I keep seeing these expensive bundles available yet I have to sit here and wait for a phone call I am now not expecting until January. I am almost at the point where I dont want the damn thing.

Zero

Wait, you are telling me that they didn't get you your promised pre order, and now they are selling bundles but not giving you yours???!!!

Why in the hell aren't you calling down there and demanding one? If they didn't comply you take your money back.

This pisses me off so much. How F'ing greedy can a corp be? Not giving out single units that they promised so they can sell bundles and make $$.

I'd list all of the things I'd like to do to them but in todays communist controlled society I don't want to take a chance and be turned into the thought police....

please tell me I misinterpreted you...

i didnt pre order it said it will ship in 24 hours... yah that is bs now but at the time i was wishing for the best. i am still looking at local places but i kinda have this as a backup.

All the orders were cancelled. I'm kind of glad since I just got it off CC which is more reliable. I don't want my money going toward gamestop.

martinje said:
Neehario What city? Im in Austin TX and none to be found here yet. :(
I'm in San Antonio, they arent in stores or at least very many. They are shipping the systems.

How you manage that? I called them, they said there is nothing they can do until they get some.

i am kinda pissed 2 but i am part of the next group to ship so its kinda insurance till i find one somewhere else... glad to see there are 360s moving now kind of a slap in the face to all those people who said nothing till 2006. i was so sick of hearing that.

martinje said:
How you manage that? I called them, they said there is nothing they can do until they get some.
You could order the 360 bundles around noon today on CC web site. You can remove all the stuff you don't want. They are shipping it out tommorow.

now mine says its going to ship tomorrow! when i wake up if i dont have a tracking number at 7am i am going shopping. only reason i bought the damn bundle was to save me this hunt and peck creap at stores.

Back