Gamestop employees talked me out of buying a PS3

It seems like most Gamestop employees get hired because they are fanbois one way or another. This from a non-gamer perspective (parents, hiring managers, ect) is easily confused at knowing the game industry well.

If you get a PS3, I'd recommend getting one of the slims new. My original 60gig suffered the ylod, and i ended up getting a slim, which runs much cooler, is easier to clean, and is less likely to have problems.

Netflix navigation is really intuitive on the PS3, and I've never had issues. The largest hassle of the PS3 is the constant firmware updates, which take a long time.

Four letters R.R.O.D.
You're taking a gamble playing any game buying a X360 :p

Yes, because those totally happen all the time still, especially with the cooler running redesign they did :rolleyes:

I say go for it. I got a 160gb slim trading in my old iphone 3g because I had no use for it and I wanted a BluRay player for the living room. If someday DUST 514 finds it's way into the disc slot... Well that will be something. Until then it's network name is "Blu-Ray Player".

^ My 360 has been collecting dust for a long time. What game do they have this year? Halo?

Can't wait for the upcoming games on my ps3 this year.

^ My 360 has been collecting dust for a long time. What game do they have this year? Halo?

Can't wait for the upcoming games on my ps3 this year.

Two can play at this game...

Would that be Uncharted 4? God of War 4? Resistance 4? Metal Gear Solidliquid 72: Bird Eater? Final Fantasy IIIIXIVBGVVIXIx3?

Not that I care terribly. I'm a PC gamer that really just bounces from MMO to MMO.

Lets see here.

PC;
DC Universe? Check.
Netflix? Check.
Bluray drives? Check.
Counter-Strike? Check.
Free access to the network? Check. (Requires an Internet connection, same as PSN and XBL)

Sounds like a winner to me.

Seriously though, all jokes aside. The PS3 is fine and those guys are just 360 fan boys.

So my wife and I have been talking about selling my 360 because I'm just not playing it like I used to. We were considering purchasing a PS3 for the blu-ray drive and free access to the PSN so I could play DC Universe online and the upcoming Counter-Strike game.

To make a long story short, the two guys at Gamestop basically told me to stick with my 360 because they said that the PSN went down constantly and PS3's were difficult to put onto wireless networks :confused:. They also said that buffering for Netflix was terrible on the PS3 compared to the 360. I mentioned to them that I used to own a PSP and had zero problems connecting to the PSN and playing games online against other people. Their reply to me was basically that I would be taking a gamble buying a PS3 if I ever wanted to play games online.

Am I just dealing with two inept Gamestop employees, or are the issues about the PSN they mentioned valid?

Never had an issue with wireless networks, the PSN network was down for weeks after that huge hack done on them, and Netflix loads ten times faster on my PS3 than my Xbox.

Aaaaaaand the thread degenerates into Fanboy Mode...now.

Not fanboy mode, but judging by your posts, yeah I can see that. Its a serious question, as my 360 has been collecting dust, what is the new games coming this year for 360? All I've been hearing about is Halo.

@SystemFailure, check my specs, I'm a PC gamer.

You guys are too sensitive.

I enjoyed my 360, but haven't had any interest in the latest offerings. Uncharted 3 is actually somewhat meh to me.

Last edited:
So my wife and I have been talking about selling my 360 because I'm just not playing it like I used to. We were considering purchasing a PS3 for the blu-ray drive and free access to the PSN so I could play DC Universe online and the upcoming Counter-Strike game.

To make a long story short, the two guys at Gamestop basically told me to stick with my 360 because they said that the PSN went down constantly and PS3's were difficult to put onto wireless networks :confused:. They also said that buffering for Netflix was terrible on the PS3 compared to the 360. I mentioned to them that I used to own a PSP and had zero problems connecting to the PSN and playing games online against other people. Their reply to me was basically that I would be taking a gamble buying a PS3 if I ever wanted to play games online.

Am I just dealing with two inept Gamestop employees, or are the issues about the PSN they mentioned valid?
Sounds like two 360 Fanbois to me. While I don't use the wireless on my PS3, I've never experienced a 'buffering' issue with Netflix on it. Maybe it was an issue at one time but if it was, it's not anymore.

Not fanboy mode, but judging by your posts, yeah I can see that. Its a serious question, as my 360 has been collecting dust, what is the new games coming this year for 360? All I've been hearing about is Halo.

If you think I'm a 360 fanboy because I've been critical of Sony (I don't see how anybody who isn't a fanboy couldn't be critical of Sony in 2010-2011), you would be incorrect. If anything I lean towards PC fandom, but I don't buy into system wars and I sure as hell don't try to defend each company's fuck-ups.

By bringing up exclusives for each console in 2012 and implying the Sony has far more than MS, you are baiting a fanboy exchange. Exclusives wasn't relevant in the OP so you're off-topic at best.

The only advice managers want staff giving customers is directions to the most expensive merchandise in the store.

Most expensive doesn't mean highest profit margins, which is why Gamestop always tries to sell their used games to get you $5 off but makes them $30.

I use my PS3 as a Blu Ray and Netflix player in the living room and it works great for both. I had CAT6 installed around my house so I don't use wireless for it so I can't comment on that. I prefer the UI over even the new Xbox 360 dashboard, but that might because I have 2 Sony HDTVs that use pretty much the same UI.

My 360 does get most of my console time, which is getting pretty rare these days. I mostly play XBLA games on it when I'm in the mood to relax on the couch.

Gamestop idots... They are seriously... The two midnight releases for CoD that i went to I bought the PC version and they literally called me weird and asked why i would do that instead of the 360. it pissed me off that employees of a professional establishment would be so dumb to call a paying customer that and try to belittle them just because they play the game on the proper platform. Sometimes i would go in and pick up a game and they would talk to me and the things that came out of their mouths... it was like going to the apple store to talk to the "genius". like i was talking to a guy about my rig and he was dead set serious on correcting me when i said solid state drives, telling me they were solid slate drives... all in all, DO NOT LISTEN TO GAMESTOP EMPLOYEES

If you think I'm a 360 fanboy because I've been critical of Sony (I don't see how anybody who isn't a fanboy couldn't be critical of Sony in 2010-2011), you would be incorrect. If anything I lean towards PC fandom, but I don't buy into system wars and I sure as hell don't try to defend each company's fuck-ups.

By bringing up exclusives for each console in 2012 and implying the Sony has far more than MS, you are baiting a fanboy exchange. Exclusives wasn't relevant in the OP so you're off-topic at best.

Read the reason why I replied with that message, he is pretty much stating that the PS3 is only good for being a "blu-ray" player.

Did I fall for some troll bait? probably. Meh.

when i bought my ps3 the guy at best buy who rung me up picked up the box and smelled the box. then proceeded to tell me how cool it was and that he wanted one.

yes, i know it's awesome, THATS WHY I"M BUYING IT!

What the gamestop employees told you is incorrect. Yes the PSN went down for a little while when they got hacked but other than that it goes down once in a blue moon for scheduled maintenance. Please do me a favor and contact Gamestop to let them know about this. GS employees are not supposed to be biased towards any one company. People always say that GS employees are morons but does anybody ever let the managers or company know about those people?

I didn't even ask for their opinion, they just offered it up.

"I didn't ask for your opinion." should have been your reply.
Really man? If you go to a car place to get an oil change at 3k or 5k and they tell you "new oil is overrated, you don't need it, you're fine on the old stuff" are you gonna walk back out the door and kill your engine?

Don't you think if those were really problems that the Ps3 would have nothing but haters and lawsuits out the ass?

It's true that the System Updates come down the pipe awfully slow, even on a wired connection; I'll agree with that. The PSN Update bandwidth pales in comparison to that of the 360's. However - I have 0 problems playing the Ps3 online, wirelessly. None. I've had no problems with my Ps3 whatsoever. I have had to have my RRoD'd 360 repaired 4x though but since the last time it's been fine.

The Ps3 has some great games. AAA titles. Uncharted series and God of War 3 for sure. 360 has some great games too. Gears and Halo, can't go wrong. Really I don't see any reason why someone who loves games wouldn't own both consoles especially now that they're both fairly cheap (compared to what they used to cost at least).

Next time save yourself some mental trauma and pay no attention to what a Gamestop worker tells you because they're oblivious. They get paid to stock shelves, answer a phone, and offer people ridiculously lowball offers on used games in trade in. Otherwise they're nothing but fanboys who get to preach their fanboy rants while they're on the clock.

I had a ps3 for about 4 days, then I returned it to amazon and got a 360 instead. I could NOT stand the noise the of reading the disc. I was amazed I couldn't install games to the ps3, it had to constantly read off the disc while playing RDR. Every time I turned around or ran forward I heard a "Tck Tck Tck Tck Tck".

I had a ps3 for about 4 days, then I returned it to amazon and got a 360 instead. I could NOT stand the noise the of reading the disc. I was amazed I couldn't install games to the ps3, it had to constantly read off the disc while playing RDR. Every time I turned around or ran forward I heard a "Tck Tck Tck Tck Tck".

Odd, I don't hear the disc read. Sorry to say you returned it.

"I didn't ask for your opinion." should have been your reply.
Really man? If you go to a car place to get an oil change at 3k or 5k and they tell you "new oil is overrated, you don't need it, you're fine on the old stuff" are you gonna walk back out the door and kill your engine?

No, you'd walk out and get someone else to give you a second opinion and never let the first place get their grubby hands on your car after finding out that it did actually need an oil change. :p

When someone gives you an opinion, good or bad, you check it out further, you don't just ignore it and go "yeah whatever".

When someone gives you an opinion, good or bad, you check it out further, you don't just ignore it and go "yeah whatever".

Depends on the opinion. :)
If it's something that raises the hair on the back of my neck as if "going against common sense", generally I ignore the opinion. :D
If it's an educated opinion and not a guess or a fanboy-skewed rant - then yes, I get whatever-the-topic-in-question-is checked out.

The point I was trying to make is not to take advice from people who clearly don't know what they're talking about. Retail chain stores generally have employees that don't know what they're talking about. Sure, once in awhile, there's a hidden gem and you become friends with that person and ask them questions and actually value their input rather than blow it off. Otherwise - treat them like a retarded monkey's uncle and blow it off. The only game store employee I've ever respected is a guy who owns his own game store, carries import games, and actually goes to E3. I generally listen to what he says. Some idiot from Gamestop who works PT while going to high school and living in the basement....I could care less what they have to say. I'm surprised they didn't offer him a lens cleaner, an aftermarket 360 air cooler, and a magazine subscription while he was there. :rolleyes:

My 360 collects dust anymore. Loving my PS3. I'm playing the Starhawk beta right now and it's amazing. Of course there is Uncharted series, Demon's Souls, Ratchet & Clank and many other great exclusives.

Depends on the opinion. :)
If it's something that raises the hair on the back of my neck as if "going against common sense", generally I ignore the opinion. :D
If it's an educated opinion and not a guess or a fanboy-skewed rant - then yes, I get whatever-the-topic-in-question-is checked out.

The point I was trying to make is not to take advice from people who clearly don't know what they're talking about. Retail chain stores generally have employees that don't know what they're talking about. Sure, once in awhile, there's a hidden gem and you become friends with that person and ask them questions and actually value their input rather than blow it off. Otherwise - treat them like a retarded monkey's uncle and blow it off. The only game store employee I've ever respected is a guy who owns his own game store, carries import games, and actually goes to E3. I generally listen to what he says. Some idiot from Gamestop who works PT while going to high school and living in the basement....I could care less what they have to say. I'm surprised they didn't offer him a lens cleaner, an aftermarket 360 air cooler, and a magazine subscription while he was there. :rolleyes:

No doubt, I'd always say don't TRUST the opinion given to you by an employee. But I'd always say check out the advice given, especially when that advice is "Don't buy the product that I'm selling". It can be hard to tell what a guess or a fanboy-skewed-rant might be unless you already know the product extremely well, and while its great to research products before you buy them, its not always practical to learn the product back to front before you buy it. One time I bought a media player which didn't have a lot of info on it, but the couple of professional reviews and most the user reviews I'd read were positive, the sales person told me it wasn't worth wasting my time with it, I ended up buying it anyway and guess what, it wasn't worth wasting my time :p I'd never trust a sales person, but unless you know the product back to front, its worth hearing them out IMO.

I learnt many years ago not to trust any employee trying to sell me something. Hell, I was buying a PVR for my Dad recently and the guy trying to sell us the more expensive one was HILARIOUS. He was trying to convince us the more expensive one was "digital" and the other one wasn't because it didn't say "digital" on the front of the box, telling me the build quality of one was better than the other when he'd clearly never even opened the box to look at either of them and they both had identical warranties (which he didn't know either).

Hell, that goes for anyone, even just people not trying to sell you something, never trust what ANY one tells you, even if they have apparent knowledge in the field. Always check things for yourself. In fact, people who are confident in what they say, trust them even LESS, I'd rather someone who was honestly unsure of themselves than someone who is confidently ignorant. :p But that doesn't mean don't listen to them either. :)

I like owning both systems, but if I had to choose one or the other I'd be torn.
I think the 3 Uncharted games are arguably the best 3 games of this whole generation.
However I think the 360 probably has more good exclusives on the whole. Plus, the Netflix interface and online communication interface on the 360 are night and day better. I don't even care that they aren't free because they're that much better.

Lately I'd say the games on both look pretty dated. Graphics comparisons between them are pretty minor. Over the last year I've bough more multi-platform games on the PC than for either...and thanks to Steam I tend to get 'em cheaper, too.

However I think the 360 probably has more good exclusives on the whole.

Really? 360. Wow, I have to strongly disagree there. Heavenly Sword, Heavy Rain, Resistance trilogy, ICO Collection, Sly collection, Ratchet & Clank, Killzone 3, Infamous 1 & 2, Demon’s Souls, Uncharted 1-3, 3D Dot Game Hero, Valkyrie Chronicle, God of War series, Jak collection, LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2.

IDK, I enjoy Gears and Halo well enough but they aren’t that great to me.

No doubt, I'd always say don't TRUST the opinion given to you by an employee. But I'd always say check out the advice given, especially when that advice is "Don't buy the product that I'm selling". It can be hard to tell what a guess or a fanboy-skewed-rant might be unless you already know the product extremely well, and while its great to research products before you buy them, its not always practical to learn the product back to front before you buy it.

Fair enough....in general I find it hard to believe a "don't buy a Ps3" opinion especially when it's coming from a Gamestop employee; that'd be like an Apple store employee telling me not to buy a Dell. :p Carries less than a grain of salt's worth of cache to me, but that's JMHO. If the Ps3 was such a troublesome system (as the Gamestop employees led the OP to believe), no one would want one, buy one, or even admit to owning one, especially given that online play is one of the biggest selling points of the current gen. If online play was practically impossible on the Ps3 (as the genius GS employees hinted), the Ps3 would be less useful than a Wii. Somehow, I think anyone else who actually owns a Ps3 would beg to differ. :) Again - common sense. I'm not saying that every Ps3 owner loves their Ps3, but I could say the same thing about 360 owners. Assuming the GS employees didn't admit to actually owning Ps3's....again...I wouldn't really pay attention to what they had to say. As for buying products blind...if it's something cheap, by all means, go for it. I don't really fret over small things. Anything else that isn't a throw-away item - takes 2 minutes to browse a product online on a smartphone in a retail store and find out if it has any decent reviews. I've done this plenty of times, lately for car seats and vacuum cleaners.

OT - I hear a group of probably 6 people at school always rip on 1 guy for owning a Ps3 instead of a 360 and the other day he was like "maybe I'll sell it and get a 360" and I had an intervention with the guy; I was like "dude, seriously....keep the Ps3. There's nothing wrong with it." His gripe was not being able to play MW3 on his Ps3 with people who own a 360 (the other 5 people in class). That's only marginally a complaint. Otherwise he has no problems with the system...but he's already ready to get rid of it to buy a 360 for (IMHO) a really stupid reason.

As for 1 being better than the other (on exclusives).....not to feed the fanboy flames in either direction....look, I grew sick of Halo just before 3 came out, but I finished 3 anyway (on Legendary nonetheless). I haven't bought a Halo since (and I'm missing a few by now). However - Gears remains the best 360 exclusive IMHO; Crackdown would be the other 360 exclusive that I would hate living without now (moreso CD1 than CD2). On the Ps3, I love Uncharted (1; I haven't played or bought 2 or 3 yet). Uncharted is about as close to Gears (regarding the cover system) that Ps3 owners are going to get...it's damn close at least. I love the God of War series, and GoW3 was incredible. I'm also a huge fan of Heavenly Sword even though it was overhyped to the nth degree, I bought it used and loved every minute of it. There's plenty of PSN goodies that I'd miss...WipEout HD/Fury, the PixelJunk titles, Fat Princess, and Flower.

IMHO there are plenty of reasons to own both consoles. I still hate paying for Live, but the fact is.....out of my group of gamer friends, 95% of them are 360 only....so it's either pay for Live and play with my buddies, or don't, so I do. But the PSN is a decent alternative as well.

Last edited:
The fact that you actually took advice from a Gamestop employee saddens me. Every single Gamestop employee I've talked to is a fanboy of either the 360, PS3 and on rare occurrences the Wii. Not too mention how poorly informed they are on the products they are supposed to be selling and the amount of made up nonsense they generally produce is ridiculous. I remember one employee telling me about a year ago that the 360 could also play Blu-rays with an attachment (which I bet he was actually referring to the extinct HD-DVD attachment) and that I basically had to pay for Playstation Plus to play online. :rolleyes:

Of course, this is my experience with Gamestop employees so I can't say the same is for EVERY single one. But of the probably 30-40 Gamestop employees I've conversed with over the past 5-7 years, I can comfortably say they all fit in the description I mentioned above.

Not to kill your illustration, but If I ever did take my truck to someone else to change the oil, I'd be doing it because it was necessary at the time. I'd never take my truck to a "car place" though. I do my own mechanic work and changing the oil is too simple a task to let someone else do. Besides, after someone at a lube shop works on your vehicle - YOU have to drive it away, hoping that they remembered to tighten the oil filter or not cross-thread your oil plug.

As I said earlier I was only going into Gamestop to do research on trading my 360 and the price of used ps3's. I was then going to bring that information back to my wife so we could compare with online purchase options. I was dumbfounded by the amount of venom the two gamestop employees spewed about the PS3. It wasn't like I needed something that day or that I had to have it at that moment. Had I been an impulsive buyer, they would have been trying their hardest to talk me out of buying a PS3.

All this is practically null at this point. I'm pretty sure that my wife bought a blu-ray player as my valentine's day gift. If that's the case I'll be keeping my Jasper 360 arcade for netflix streaming and light gaming. In hindsight I do not have the time with a preschooler and a 2 month old to invest in a game like DCU Online that I would like to. I also have been clean and sober from WoW for almost a year now and the MMO bug might not be what I need again.

They were kind of ignorant, but correct on some issues. PSN getting hacked was one of the worst security failures in computing history. I recently worked with the very Microsoft security engineer who helmed the Sony recovery. Yes, Sony uses Active Directory.. a Microsoft product.

Basically Sony's AD infrastructure was entirely and completely compromised. So much so in fact that they couldn't even reliably perform a forest level AD restore. For those of you scratching your head, AD is the backbone of any enterprise company, and the core of just about all security. A forest level restore of AD is the end all, be all very WORST case scenario. So much so that many fortune 100 companies haven't even prepared for it. Its that off the charts. Actually Microsoft has only 2 records of this ever happening in the world (including Sony). But ... even worse is when you can not even restore AD. Thats what happened to Sony. Their infrastructure was so compromised that they had zero idea of when they had a clean backup to restore from. They scrapped the worst case scenario and dug a hole that Microsoft had only encountered once it its history of providing AD.... a complete fresh rebuild of Active Directory. This would take weeks of around the clock work from teams of engineers. Sony as a whole, as a company would be offline, dark ... entirely until systems were brought back online.

Catastrophic meltdown, and what we in the IT industry call a "Resume Generating Event" People get fired for these kinds of mistakes, even the likes of the top tier security engineers get canned instantly. In Sonys case, they kept this failure a secret, even from MS support teams for 2 weeks. They did everything they could to fix it themselves, and kept the public in the dark. 2 weeks in, they contacted MS support, several other third party security firms and got to work both rebuilding Active Directory, hundreds of domain controllers.

Thought that was shitty enough? Well, Sony really shit their pants when MS showed them that their SQL databases had been hacked down to specific tables containing customer credit card details. Basically, the 2 worst things that could have happened to Sony, happened. As a result PSN was down for over a month, the public was kept in the dark and even to this day.. Sony consumers are somehow tricked into thinking it was ok, by being coddled with a few free games from their service.

How did all of this happen? Sony security teams (lol security), had public facing web servers that were so far out of patch cycles that a high school kid with a few old scripts could get in. One of the worst documented security failures of all time and the Microsoft engineer I worked with was at a loss of words about how catastrophic this was.

The Playstation 3 is a good game console, lets get that out of the way. Good software, good community. Sony on the other had couldn't run, manage or architect a unified network/ecosystem if their lives depended on it. They run Microsoft software on the back end, can't keep up to industry standards from 10 years ago and let every single one of their customers down by taking security as a joke.

I do not recommend anyone I know give Sony any credit card information about themselves. Everything, every purchase should be done using PSN cards bought at stores and redeemed later online. Keep your private life away from Sony.

I do not recommend anyone I know give Sony any credit card information about themselves. Everything, every purchase should be done using PSN cards bought at stores and redeemed later online. Keep your private life away from Sony.

I wouldn’t give either company my credit card info.

NOTHING happened from the Sony hack. PSN was down for awhile. So you couldn't buy the overpriced CoD DLC, yet you could still play online. They had a Killzone 3 double XP that weekend.

Yet 360 get hacked. People are losing hundreds of dollars and it goes unnoticed by the public? MS does nada, nothing, zip about it for months.

Anyways I wouldn’t give either company my credit card info. Here are some links about the issue…

http://www.giantbomb.com/xbox-360/60-20/live-account-hacked-fifa-11-related/35-499570/

http://kotaku.com/5862494/xbox-live-hacked-microsoft-still-says-no-tabloid-still-says

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...ed-internet-reports-point-to-fifa-connection/

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/04/xbox-live-fifa-hack-concerns-continue-to-escalate-microsoft-s/

Bottom line , don't ever let someone talk you out of anything. Do the research yourself before you go and make up your own mind.

If you want a PS3 and it appeals to you than go get one , if you don't then don't.

Its not exactly complicated.

Bottom line , don't ever let someone talk you out of anything. Do the research yourself before you go and make up your own mind.

If you want a PS3 and it appeals to you than go get one , if you don't then don't.

Its not exactly complicated.

Exactly.

I believe they allow Paypal now; same as 360.
I removed my CC info from Live; otherwise, all my CC info in Live and the PSN is outdated and has long been expired so the card #s no longer work.

Otherwise yes definitely only use prepaid cards if you can't use PP.

I wouldn’t give either company my credit card info.

NOTHING happened from the Sony hack. PSN was down for awhile. So you couldn't buy the overpriced CoD DLC, yet you could still play online. They had a Killzone 3 double XP that weekend.

Yet 360 get hacked. People are losing hundreds of dollars and it goes unnoticed by the public? MS does nada, nothing, zip about it for months.

Anyways I wouldn’t give either company my credit card info. Here are some links about the issue…

http://www.giantbomb.com/xbox-360/60-20/live-account-hacked-fifa-11-related/35-499570/

http://kotaku.com/5862494/xbox-live-hacked-microsoft-still-says-no-tabloid-still-says

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...ed-internet-reports-point-to-fifa-connection/

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/04/xbox-live-fifa-hack-concerns-continue-to-escalate-microsoft-s/

Keeping your credit information away from these companies is good practice. But I wouldn't say nothing came from the Sony hack. The entire Playstation brand took a nose dive in credibility and lets face it.. Sony as a whole isn't doing so well these days either. Additionally I personally know 3 people who's credit information magically started getting used a few days after Sony announced CC info was stolen. One of them had over $3000 worth of charges on just one of his cards.

You think millions of consumers credit information being stolen then sold on the black market has no fallout? You think that a few documented cases where the 360 was reverse hacked using FIFA code is somehow worse than one of the worst documented security failures in recent computing history?

I'm sorry, but the Sony PSN fiasco will be remember for years, decades to come. A few 360 users getting their account hacked won't. In either case, its a failure but trying to compare the 2 is downright hilarious and ignorant at the same time.

Its like trying to compare Chernobyl to Space Mountain at Disneyland going down for a few hours.

I believe they allow Paypal now; same as 360.
I removed my CC info from Live; otherwise, all my CC info in Live and the PSN is outdated and has long been expired so the card #s no longer work.

Otherwise yes definitely only use prepaid cards if you can't use PP.

Last time I bought something for the 360, 3 months of service or whatever, I setup a virtual CC number that I turned off soon as the charge for Xbox live cleared.

Can't wait for them to try and renew and tell me to contact customer support.

Gamestops are all different the one by me is fully of PS3 fanboys i own both play both people need to get over it. PSN is not as good as live and the PS3 has some games that i just could not see missing. Both have their highlights

Back