Gamestop Coupon Codes (25 percent off instock games!)

Shalafi

Fully [H]
New Coupons!

Combine 15% & 10% Coupons for a total of 25% off on any in-stock game!

Apply Coupons = "15NEW" & "10AUTO"

brings the price of GoW 3 down to $42!!

go get em!

All credit to Slickdeals for this deal

www.gamestop.com

Last edited:
"The coupon entered may not be used in conjunction with others currently being applied. You may continue checkout without this discount or remove an existing discount and try again"

It's working for me. I applied them in the order listed, the 15% off first then the 10% and it's working.

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:15NEW - 15% off new Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii titles. Online only. May not be combined with other offers. Offer subject to change. Expires 4/30/2010 11:59PMCoupon:10AUTO - 16% off all in-stock used games.

Tried to use these on Starcraft 2 and this is what it told me :( 0 discount

Keeps telling me it only works with Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii games for Coupon 15NEW :confused:

well Gamestop sells PC games but they focus more on consoles, this isn't a newsflash to anyone is it?

if it works for you good, if it doesn't, tough shit

And this just in:
"Gamestop has raised prices on games 30%"...lol

Would not be surprised to see that they did this though to be honest. :p

ok well, I'll stop posting hot deals from Gamestop, they don't seem to be well received

So is it possible to do an in-store pickup with this? I can't find the option...

EDIT: NM, I think that's only on pre-orders. Anyway, picked up the Guitar Hero 5 guitar kit (game + guitar) for $50 shipped. Pretty good deal, the GH:WT/GH5 guitars are my favorite.

Last edited:
i ordered yesterday and they had a 25% off $100 and 10% off 65 ....

On slickdeals some people are saying those codes still work... it basically came out to 32.5% total...

Order Contents:

God of War III 1 Usually Ships In 24 Hours
$49.99

Ship this package to:

United States of America Shipping Method:
USA Value - $0.00

Subtotal: $38.24

Estimated Tax: $3.06

Handling: $2.99

Total: $41.30
ggg.jpg

Back