Games you were looking forward to but were cancelled.

The original WarHammer Online

Believe it or not Dead Island. Id been following it for years getting cancelled on and off. So you can imagine Im pretty psyched.

Mostly ground breaking MMO's that never got off the ground. The a space mmo thats coming out somebody where its 1:1. You can actually fly down to a planet and explore the landscape. travel other galaxies. I forget teh name

Dungeon keeper 3...:( (There a fan made version being worked on however. Oh, and that china only MMORPG :confused:)

Black Mesa Source. I don't care what anyone says, at this point, I highly doubt it is happening.

Maybe the PC version of Alan Wake -- I remember being a bit disappointed when they announced it being canceled. I can't think of any other game on the top of my mind, but there might be one or two others.

Oh I thought of another, the two follow up games that were planned for Advent Rising. That is honestly my biggest disappointment.

More would include the TIberium FPS, and the REAL Command and Conquer 4. Half-life 2 Episode 3. Xenosaga Episodes 4-6.

The original version of Halo, which looked like it would play similar to Battlefield 1942 while predating it.

Deathdrome on the other hand actually was finished, but never saw wide retail distribution as Viacom let it die for whatever reason. I had a blast with the demo though! I think it's essentially abandonware these days.

89029_large.jpeg

Shenmue 3 and Starcraft Ghost. Warcraft adventures I would've liked to have played.

Follow up games to CoD4:MW and Civilization 4 obviously got cancelled.

Titles were released with names like MW2 and Civ 5 however, they both sucked shit and were not even remotely as good as their supposed predecessors.

Van beuren, AKA fallout 3. And i don't mean bethesda's FO3, i mean the real isometric turn based game that was almost done.

Another DK (AKA DK3), if done by bullfrog, would have been eagerly awaited as well.

Black Mesa Source and the original version of Halo while it was still a PC exclusive and not consolized. I've never heard of Project Offset but that video made it look pretty damned awesome.

Sequels to Blast Corp, Jet Force, Clay Fighter, Vectorman, Gauntlet, Streets of Rage, Panzer Dragoon, Jet Set Radio Future 2 to name a few.

Back