Games you play that you never get "sick" of?

JoeUser

2[H]4U
So I was playing some MP in GTA 4 earlier and realized that no matter how much I play or how long I've been playing I just never get sick of GTA 4. First got it when it came out on the 360 then moved to PC and I've been playing since.

Sure I don't play it constantly or anything but it one game I just never tire of. I just haven't found a game where killing other people feels so satisfying! Shooting people in the knee caps and watching them stumble around never gets old.

What games do you play that you never get sick or tired of?

Dark Souls
Wizardry 6-8
STALKER SoC
Quake Live
Path of Exile (so far)
A Link to the Past

X-Com - Enemy Unknown. First time I saw it 15-20 years ago when my friend played it on his 486 (or was it 386, I dont remember), and still I am not tired of it. I play it through once or twice per year. This is a game that is timeless and impossible to get sick of.

Forza 4
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Gran Turismo
Assassins Creed 2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
IL-Sturmovik series

Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4, any Street Fighter game, the first Tekken Tag, Ninja Gaiden, Half-Life 2.

Yeah I guess I could have added some more haha...HL2 I agree with (especially with the Cinematic Mod!!!), Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is an excellent one and I still beat it once a year or so (best in the series by far), Resident Evil 2 is still awesome despite the PSX graphics, Mirrors Edge is always a blast, Crysis 1 is fun the first few levels or so :)p).

Master of Magic. Lots of approaches, strategies, and ways to tackle the game. It never really got old for me.

Neverwinter Nights. Quite a few classes and multiclass possibilities. I did just about everything with this game over the years. Singleplayer modules, small group coop, persistent world / poor man's mmo, team and dueling PvP arena server play, and so on. I still load it up from time to time and look for a fresh user made module that strikes me as interesting.

Interstate 76 Nitro Pack (unfortunately crashes often and runs like crap in Windows 7)

Starsiege Tribes - Still some active servers out there, but you need to download the server file from a 3rd party

Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit

Warzone2100 - Now open source and free!

UT2004

Resident Evil 4, any Street Fighter game

These + Audiosurf, FTL, Hotline Miami, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, any Capcom 'Vs.' game, TF2, any Half-Life Deathmatch (with a buddy of mine), any Gears of War or God of War

Final Doom (PS1 version)
Dead Space (all 3)
Mass Effect (all 3)
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum

Honestly I think ArmA 2 is the only one I can think of. Even Minecraft, which I put a ton of time into, I got sick of eventually.

Need for Speed: Underground

It's my guilty pleasure... Damn game is like ten years old now and still fun as hell to play.

Super Dodge Ball (I can just about play this one with my eyes closed)

Steve with jump special shot going out of bounds on your side, quick turn to theirs and fire, gets the computer EVERY time. Use to play this against my brother, he would always beat me, turns out he always had the better NES controller damn it!

Master of Magic. Lots of approaches, strategies, and ways to tackle the game. It never really got old for me.

Yea... pretty much this. Game is still amazing to me, after all these years, and it's almost 15 ish or so for me.

That and Tetris.

Mirrors Edge and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Honorary mention: Solitaire

Fallout New Vegas: 576 hours in and still not tired of it.

Rockband 1/2/3

I must have played that game for thousands of hours over the years.

Fallout 3 - Played through tree times, certainly more to come. I love the atmosphere, never fails to draw me in
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Majesty
Half Life - I've beaten it 9 or 10 times, It was actually the first proper PC game I ever played, back when I was 7 years old
Mount & Blade
And of course CSS and TF2

Prey - played it at least 20x through, still doesn't get old (spoiler, the chick dies at the end)
You Are Empty - buggy pile of mess and haven't played as much as Prey, but it's a goto game for when i'm bored with others
Minecraft (duh)
World of Warcraft (shrug)

Sins of a Solar Empire

and

Far Cry 2. ;) Having just finished Far Cry 3, it just whetted my appetite for Far Cry 2.

Shocked to only see 1 WoW. I've only been playing for about 1.5yrs but it's the most amount of time I've ever put into a game.

Back