Games you play that you never get "sick" of?

Super Mario World
Zelda: A link to the past
Mortal Kombat 2 & 3
Final Fantasy 7
Mario Kart
Age of Empire 2 & 3
Plant vs Zombie
Tekken 3
Gran Turismo

UT2004, all the way!
Legend of Zelda: Link to the past, Mass Effect, Portal, KOTOR, Bioshock, and oddly enough, Transformers: War for Cybertron (I don't like Fall nearly as much, I know I'm peculiar! xD)

Starcraft (BW and 2:HOTS)
Red Alert 2 - although it has been a long time since the last time I played it.
Theme Hospital - same as above.

Metal Gear Solid,even though it was too short,I absolutely loved that game and would play it over and over again,It needs a HD remake IMO.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night,my friend and I played the shit out of that game,I would love to see a remake of that one as well.

Super Smash Bros,my friend brings out his N64 every now and then and we get down for hours on that game.

Starcraft (and SC2 and the HOTS Expansion)

Honorable mention for Counter-Strike, which I still play on occasion no matter how many iterations and new versions it goes through.

Bubble Bobble, since 1986 and still going strong
Shinobi
Quake Live/Quake 3, 14yrs and still not bored of it :)

Supreme Commander. I find if I'm ever really bored i can fire up a supcom match, even with just the AI and have hours of fun.

Left 4 Dead 2. That is one of my favorite games and there are so many mods and maps being made for it that it's always fun to play.

I am totally hooked on Far Cry 3 single player. This game is so much fun but when I want to play with friends I usually play left 4 dead 2. Love the zombies :)

Team Fortress Classic
Morrowind
X3
Homeworld
Mass Effect 1 - For some reason the story of the first captures me the most. And I know I'm alone in this, but I actually liked the huge empty planet maps, it gave everything a grander sense of scale.

Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Payday: The Heist
Harvest Moon
The Godfather
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
KOTOR 1 and 2

Starcraft 2 - Desert Strike custom map
Battlefield 3
Guild Wars 2
Natural Selection 2

Only games that haven't been uninstalled recently.

where do you find 3 friends to still play it? lol. I was addicted, I earned every 'achievement' aka got every cheat code, beat any mission with the best time of all my friends, etc.

Last edited:
steam_topgamesplayed.JPG

where do you find 3 friends to still play it? lol. I was addicted, I earned every 'achievement' aka got every cheat code, beat any mission with the best time of all my friends, etc.
My friends and I grew up on it, we still play it from time to time. My brother lives with me still, so I can play multiplayers all the time.

Hide the Salami, though its only been a one player game recently :(

street fighter. training room or offline sessions. never get tired playing it nor watching it.

I never get tired of some of the Legend of Zelda games, and I always love Heroes of Might and Magic series games.

Also, FTL is on that list of games too. And Game Dev Story.

Back