Games that should be made

lordshado

Limp Gawd
i like to be a grizzly bear hunting down humans to eat . or hunting other prey.:eek:

how about a game called the hood ,inner city gang wars.

a shooting game / killing pigeons in a city area.:p

How about just a real life game based in cities, but global scale, weapons of choice (current real-life weapons), and full enviromental destruction... and I mean FULL enviromental destruction.

Oh, make it a big FFA.

dib.jpg

:D

i should mention that credit for this goes to bbq, and not my self

Remakes of Monkey Island, a Thundercats game (a GOOD one...not some shitty game), a G.I. Joe game that plays out like Star Wars Battlefront with all the original characters, a new Twisted Metal game (for PC...yeah right), a Duck hunt remake with awesome new graphics, a game based on the book "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connell, and a game that involves hooligans or starting riots at sporting events, etc.. :)

Got a lot more ideas, but can't think of any right now.

I'd most like to see a Thundercats game....but it would have to be dark and not cartoony....more on a mature level with lots of hardcore violence and scariness.

Aliens vs Predator 3
Diablo 3
Tribes 3, back to tribes not vengence.

I want more Godfather games but they have to get rid of all the generic interiors and overused character models. GTA 3 did a better job at that.

An action RPG MMO. Something akin to WoW+Phantasy Star Online+Zelda+Devil May Cry.

Or an MMO Tenchu style game. Imagine assassinating the head of a rival ninja clan :)

huh? cardboard box with hole in it? go in hole then lift box?

"To all the fellas out there with ladies to impress. It's easy to do, just follow these steps.

1: Cut a hole in a box.

2: Put your junk in that box.

3: Make her open the box.

And that's the way you do it. IT'S MY DICK IN A BOX!"

Trade Wars 2002 1st-person RPG. Hell, make it an MMORPG if you want to.

alien versus predator 3
a new hitman game
a tactical rainbow six game maybe based on the book
a multiplatform mortal kombat game (including pc) with all the characters
a new single player kotor

a good sniper game (like sniper elite, but with decent a.i. graphics and no annoying copy protection that kills vista functionality)

"To all the fellas out there with ladies to impress. It's easy to do, just follow these steps.

1: Cut a hole in a box.

2: Put your junk in that box.

3: Make her open the box.

And that's the way you do it. IT'S MY DICK IN A BOX!"

hahahahaha...best SNL skit in a long time.

A new Fallout sequel that continues the turn-based stuff.

Those days are long gone I'm afraid.

Remakes of Monkey Island, a Thundercats game (a GOOD one...not some shitty game), a G.I. Joe game that plays out like Star Wars Battlefront with all the original characters, a new Twisted Metal game (for PC...yeah right), a Duck hunt remake with awesome new graphics, a game based on the book "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connell, and a game that involves hooligans or starting riots at sporting events, etc.. :)

Got a lot more ideas, but can't think of any right now.

I'd most like to see a Thundercats game....but it would have to be dark and not cartoony....more on a mature level with lots of hardcore violence and scariness.
the movie is now in post production THUNDER CATS.:eek:

Alien vs. Predator 3 developed by Monolith using Cry Engine 2, day one buy if it ever happens. Too bad a shitty company (Sega) has the AvP license.

Quoted from Jeremy...."The only game on the shelf that doesn't lick my balls"

Here's a few less off-topic suggestions:

- A remake of TIE Fighter.
- Star Wars: Rebellion with 200% less suckage (but retaining the 100% Star Wars awesome).
- A synthesis of Starcraft, World in Conflict, Supreme Commander, and C&C3: Tiberium Wars. In one game. For free after MIR.

How about something non-violent, multi-player, and real-time strategy based, with an original game idea behind it?

Nawwww, that's crazy talk. People are too brainwashed to accept something that radical.

How about something non-violent, multi-player, and real-time strategy based, with an original game idea behind it?

Nawwww, that's crazy talk. People are too brainwashed to accept something that radical.

Last time I checked you can have wars with other planets and pick up and drop creatures, killing them on impact. But I know what you were trying to get at.

Remake of the Star Wars Flight Sim games!!!!

X-Wing vs. Tie-Fighter etc...

Those games were pretty amazing, and with today's visuals and physics, some company could make a killing off of those.

Nonviolent? Did you even watch the intro in that link? They level an entire city with a nuclear weapon.

It does look fantastic though. :]

Call me crazy but a new Hexen/Heretic?

I've been running through co-op with my buddies lately, we've gone through Doom, Hexen, and Heretic, and for some reason I'm extremely re-addicted to Hexen.

Back