Games like Skyrim or better?

Make sure to use mod organizer instead of the nexus mod manager. Much better since you never touch the actual game directory (except for maybe skse)

Ok cool I will start this tonight thanks

If you find the modding process to be intimidating, there's a guide posted on reddit that's very helpful. It goes over how to setup your game/files to make modding go smoother, and what utilities you'll need before even getting to the visual mods, such as memory management tools.

I've had zero crashes in Skyrim. Oblivion used to crash all over the place, but I've had very good luck with Skyrim.

I've modded my Oblivion beyond recognition and it never crashes. I think Mod load order has a lot to do with it.

When I went through the process of modding it out again last month, I made a list of the mods I wanted, then checked each one paying close attention to the pre-requisites for each mod. I then wrote down and double-checked the load order to make sure no mods killed other mods. Seemed to work well, but it did take a while to make sure everything was in the right order.

Back