Gamersgate sale 25-75% off 1c games

sc3252

Gawd
Gamersgate has a sale on 1C games. Cryostasis, men of war, kings bounty, and quite a few more that are 50% off or more. I have been using gamersgate for most of my games for a while now, and they are pretty good, but be warned that if you have a problem on a holiday you won't get your emails answered until the Monday following(true story).

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I would hate for anyone to miss out on some of the great games.
http://gamersgate.com
Edit: forgot to post link

12 bucks for cryostasis. Anyone have it and know much about it?

From [H]ard review
Cryostasis is an interesting game. It is supremely story-oriented, resulting in painfully simple mechanics in every other part of the game. Much of the game feels like rehashing everything before it; walk from one gray and brown room to another, flip a switch, rinse, and repeat. There are a few bad guys to kill, but given the scope of the environment, the North Wind seems largely empty. Luckily, fragments of the story are delivered at such a pace as to keep at least that part of the game interesting. It won’t appeal to everyone, but if you love a good story and don’t mind some devout strangeness in the mix, Cryostasis may be just the kind of game you are looking for. It is a shooter on rails with no multiplayer component, so replayability will be limited, especially given its cinematic nature.

NecroVisioN for $7.50.... Demo seemed intriguing, might have to pick that up. Thanks OP!

NecroVisioN for $7.50.... Demo seemed intriguing, might have to pick that up. Thanks OP!
np.
They seem to have a lot of sales like this, so every week or so keep your eyes peeled. Last time(month ago) it was ubisoft sale, 50% off everything, I was able to pick up 6 games for $50.:cool:

Are they a legit site like steam? Any client software that you have to run?

They are run by paradox entertainment. They make games such as EU3, Hearts of iron. They do not use a client, just a download manager. You don't have to log into anything to play the games like you would for steam. The only negative that I have seen is there are quite a few games with online activation, not all of them(paradox games have no drm).
If you are worried that they will go out of business(possible with the economic crisis) you could download your game, burn it to a dvd, and then put the cdkey on the dvd. Really easy to do, if I was worrying about that I would do it.

Going to stop posting now, it sounds like I am advertising for them:rolleyes:

Well i bought a couple of games from them. Works slick the only drawback is the slow download speed. Ughhhh.

Back