GamersGate: BF4 Premium $25

Use PayPal to check out if your CC company doesn't like foreign purchases. I've ordered tons of games from them over the years.

I always use paypal with them, this is the first time that i got this notice, and i bought bunch of games from them before. Oh well, kids wont let me play now anyways so i can wait a bit heh...

Edit: Got it in under 10 minutes

Use PayPal to check out if your CC company doesn't like foreign purchases. I've ordered tons of games from them over the years.

Credit card companies flag overseas purchases from sights that have "game" or "gaming" in the name to prevent illegal gambling. At least that's what they told me when they repeatedly flagged my purchases from greenmangaming.

was holding out for $30 so at $25 i jumped. its my first order at gamersgate and my order is pending for manual review. any idea how long this usually takes?

Really, $25 for DLC?

I was about to buy this until I realized I wasn't actually buying the game... :(

was holding out for $30 so at $25 i jumped. its my first order at gamersgate and my order is pending for manual review. any idea how long this usually takes?

I just ordered a minute ago with my Visa card. I got a call from my bank about a minute after I ordered (which i expected. It's a foreign site...) to verify the charge. The call took less than 3 minutes to complete. My Order Status is Completed though. Serial number says it will be available in about 30 minutes. I will update post as soon as I get it.

I got it. Paid with Paypal. They did the manual review on mine as well. Came quick and activated on Origin fine.

I got it. Paid with Paypal. They did the manual review on mine as well. Came quick and activated on Origin fine.

You may have gotten one of the last keys. When I try to show my serial key, I get a message stating they ran out of serial keys and that they are contacting the developer for more supply. I'm not too worried about it and i'm sure they will fill it soon.

They still have keys available.. I just bought one thru paypal.. only have to wait 30 minutes to display the key and then it shows. Key activated just fine.

They still have keys available.. I just bought one thru paypal.. only have to wait 30 minutes to display the key and then it shows. Key activated just fine.

Well you're lucky because mine still says they are waiting :confused:

Guess I'll have to email them. I really hope this doesn't end up being a hassle!

Thanks!! I was soo tempted to just pay out the full price on this 2 days ago, glad i waited =)

Really, $25 for DLC?

I was about to buy this until I realized I wasn't actually buying the game... :(

Its not bad cuz it gives you 5 expansions and some other extras and perks.

I want to buy two of these but I'd need to find the regular game cheaply to do so...

If you look, they also have the base game for 25.00. $50 for both wouldnt be too bad i think. :cool:

Well, crap.

The site stopped responding on me mid-checkout, so I tried again... and apparently I got charged twice.

Let's see if they have customer support...

That link says,

This product was not available.

I see the vanilla for $25 with 13 hours left on 50% sale.

Glad i jumped on it, price went up to $39..

Hopefully they pull through with the remaining serial keys for us who bought it in time.

Got the BF4 base game serial, but got the message to wait for one on the premium. Not bad for $50 for both imho...

Last edited:
I wonder if all the EA guys went home for the weekend, how long will it be til new keys are supplied to gamersgate?

Makes me wonder if they are fulfilling the keys purchased at the current price of $49... that wouldn't make sense.

I emailed them Friday and they responded yesterday with the statement below:

New keys have been requested from the publisher already. Usually it takes between 2-4 business days for them to arrive. We will feed the keys into our system as soon as we receive them, and you will then be able to access them from your library as usual. Apologies again for the delay.

The price had indeed to be corrected during the sale, but that should not affect your already completed purchase.

I haven't gotten mine yet, and I would bet they are handing out the keys at $49 right now. Oh well! I was hoping to get it by now, but I'm not going to freak out about it and throw a fit. I'll get it when I get it.

^They need to just accept the lose and hand out keys instead of waiting on who knows what if they handing keys over for the game at $49...

I got my key, but they're silent after the double-charge.

...I guess I'll need to contact Paypal.

Also got mine! :p (For premium i mean..They had already given me the BF4 key)

Back