GamersGate Bethesda Sale

if you can get their bloody site to work. I tried to buy something yesterday and it absolutely would not work. (3 different browsers, too.)

Not to nit-pick but I wouldn't call it a Summer Sale as much as it is a Bethesda Sale.

With that being said, these caught my eye:

Rage: $2.30
Quake 4: $3.45
Evil Within: $4.28

if you can get their bloody site to work. I tried to buy something yesterday and it absolutely would not work. (3 different browsers, too.)

True that. I was getting rid of all my Yahoo email accounts when I noticed I couldn't do squat on their site. Took a couple hours before I was able to update my email address.

Was thinking about grabbing Skyrim SE for $18 bucks. Worth it? Curious about mod compatibility.

I've been ordering stuff from them for years. I believe that the company is based in Switzerland so I use PayPal. I saved up enough of their Blue Coins to get a free game once. ;)

I am trying to resist but Skyrim Special Edition for $17.60 is the best I've seen.

I hold it up as one of the best games I've ever played however there are lots of great games I've played and then pick them up years later to find that I can not recapture the great times I've had in the past.

I am trying to resist but Skyrim Special Edition for $17.60 is the best I've seen.

I hold it up as one of the best games I've ever played however there are lots of great games I've played and then pick them up years later to find that I can not recapture the great times I've had in the past.
I still play skyrim, and it's amazing. No, the graphics aren't quite as amazing as they once were, but they're still damned nice

Back