#GamerGate Forums Brought Down In DDoS Attack

When the "Gamers are dead" articles came out on like 10 different website on the same day, that's when I noticed. It was a coordinated attack by them, on gamers. You shouldn't be insulting your user base. Common sense.

People (like myself) see them actually causing changes in the industry, Anita supposedly is an advisor on Mirror's Edge 2, this Zoe thing, Gone Home getting 10/10's across many many websites out of nowhere.

When you see BS like this starting to happen, you nip it in the bud, you don't passively watch it grow more and more. The problem in this case is that not only has it become a "SJW" thing, but what was found past the hypocrisy of these people is the core and root issue; the media and industry agenda. And I say "industry" as in the large corps that see games as a venue for profits, and nothing more. If the pinnacle of "making it" in an industry is getting to be a sellout, then you're only going to attract trash to it.

TLDR: SJW's want attention/voice, Industry/Media want money, gamers lose if we let them turn the industry into their combined vision, this can't be ignored.

This. They have to be stamped out, humiliated, and discredited before they can do more damage.

I am thoroughly enjoying the subhuman misogynists getting their shit pushed in sideways over their blown-up lies and campaign of harassment against women. They doubled down on their bullshit and now they're DDoSing places that expose them.

I am thoroughly enjoying the subhuman misogynists getting their shit pushed in sideways over their blown-up lies and campaign of harassment against women. They doubled down on their bullshit and now they're DDoSing places that expose them.

The target of this DDoS was a gamergate forum. Is gamergate now DDoSing something else in retaliation?

This whole thing is dumb as fuck. Both sides have fucked views of reality. Is the game media corrupt? Yes, all media is corrupted by advertising. Who advertises to gamers? Petco or game devs? You advertise to your target market. Media that exists because they take money from advertisers to pay their bills will always be corrupted. You can't piss off the people that pay the bills.

The target of this DDoS was a gamergate forum. Is gamergate now DDoSing something else in retaliation?

No, just an angry knee-jerk response to something he/she wanted to read, instead of what was written.

I bet the very same people that are exerting their power to perform this DDOS in an attempt to prevent discussion, to censor and control the information, would cry like bitches if someone else with more power tried to to do the same to them. They would be screaming about their freedom of speech or some such while attempting to do the same to others.

*tips hat*

I am thoroughly enjoying the subhuman misogynists getting their shit pushed in sideways...

That's right. Good progressive. Those who disagree are not human. They are subhuman, and therefore you can do anything to them. They have no rights. They are not equal. They deserve only pain.

Thank you for demonstrating the mind of the modern progressive movement.

Back