Gamecube games?

jslater25

Limp Gawd
Okay, I know that Gamecube is WAY outdated. But that is what my son owns, and he would like some more games. I used to shop places like GoGamer.com and a couple other internet stores, but no one carries anything for Gamecube anymore.

Does anyone have suggestions other than rolling the dice with online auctions?

Amazon.com still has new gamecube games, controllers and accessories available. I'd check them out if not I'd try local game stores and ebay if your looking for cheaper games.

eBay. And get Eternal Darkness.

Also, if people have no figured out by now how to sucessfully use eBay, you are hopeless. Its really not "rolling the dice in an only auction". After hundreds of eBay transactions, for the most part they go better than buying locally, especially with used goods.

Does anyone have suggestions other than rolling the dice with online auctions?

I've picked up Twilight Princess and Metriod Prime off of ebay for cheap. Look for used copies that have mint/near mint conditions. Will be noticebly cheaper, yet give you the exact same quality.

Do not under any circumstances go to gamestop, even their used cube games are in the $30.'s still and anything mario will set you back around 40 bones.

I am well aware of Gamestop's antics and high prices as well as their limited selections and horrible service.

The reason I tend to stay away from online auctions is due to the inability to quickly buy games and return DOA or in worse condition than advertised. My definition of near mint/mint has been different than some that advertise merchandise as such.
That being said, I have been very tempted to buy a number of titles off of Amazon. I just hoped to learn of a shop that had a large selection that might be a regular shop.

WalMart had a selection of them the last time I checked.

Also, the Gamestop here had tons of GameCube used games for around $10 to $20.

I've been renting them from GameFly. Except for "Paper Mario: TYD", which was $10 at target last month. :D

Fry's was selling a TON of GC games for amazing prices last summer.

Although I doubt that is still the case....

You have any smaller or local chains available? Might take a bit to find them (phonebook maybe?), but we have one here for example called GameHaven and they have a ton of old stuff (I have picked up multiple NES & a few Saturn gems there) plus Gamecube and PS2 titles for fair prices. Worth a look.

Just wondering but since Wii and gamecube are extremly close constructions are new Wii games which don't require those fancy controlers playable on gamecubes with gamepads ?

Just wondering but since Wii and gamecube are extremly close constructions are new Wii games which don't require those fancy controlers playable on gamecubes with gamepads ?

Can you play Wii games on a Gamecube?

No.

Wii games won't even physically fit in a Gamecube.

Back