Game suggestions

gangolfus

Gawd
I am not by any means what any of you would consider a gamer, mostly because I have never really enjoyed rpg's or first-person shooters. I just graduated from college and live alone, so outside of my 9-5 job, I have a lot of free time. I was wondering if people could suggest games that I might enjoy to eat up some of my free time. I used to enjoy games like Sim City and Dungeon Keeper. I recently upgraded to an a64 3800+ x2 and radeon x800gto, so hardware should not be a problem.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

You enjoy sport games? I am currently in love with NBA Live 06. Madden for PC was pretty cool. Sid Meilers pirates is awesome, Far Cry though it is FPS it is pretty fun. Age of Empires 3 is a good strategy game (I did not get into that though.).

If you have any interest in owning the greatest strategy game of all time pick up RoN Gold (comes w/ the expansion)

The single player campaigns are like an interactive history lesson.

Also you can just do a regular campaign where it's basically Risk but with the RTS element.

Of course there's also skirmish mode and online. It's like $30...if you're a fan of strategy you must have it.

Have you played SimCity 4 and Rush Hour? Really, really fun.

Back