Game recording program??

Icewindius

Gawd
Gonna start making some game movies on my own time, but I need a little proggy to record my game sessions that I can later edit in Adobe premire with sound, and what not.

Anyone have a suggestion were to get if at all possible a free one? I need something that will record good quality video so it doesn't look like crap.

Your best bet is 2 computers, one doing the capturing while the other is running the game. Having to dump the framebuffer to memory continuosly is realy going kill your FPS otherwize.

You can try Snag-it :)

This is one of the better capture utils out there and works fairly well. Of course it is not free but it is extremly flexible :)

Guess I have no choice, I just really worry about the security of my credit card. Do I have to setup a paypal account?

Lol, whats with the VGA silencer request?:D
superexhaust.jpg

Originally posted by SCSI-Terminator
Having to dump the framebuffer to memory continuosly is realy going kill your FPS otherwize.

With the setup he have its ok using a software solution as a long his harddisk is defragmented, he only need 30 frames a sec for NTSC or 25 for PAL, i can easily do that with the setup in my sig.

Back