Game Recommendations for 3x Landscape Monitors

choppedliver

Limp Gawd
I/ve been out of the gaming scene for a few years. I seem to get focused on something, and everything else falls by the side. Anyway, I just got my new setup of 3x 1920x1200 monitors for um, "productivity" reasons.

If we were to get back into games, what would be a good first game to purchase for this setup? The last game I bought was crysis, I've still got it in a drawer around here somewhere

Serious Sam 3 is pretty awesome on three displays.

Crysis is quite awesome. Seriously, playing through Crysis on eyefinity is a different experience, the engine really handles your perriferal vision perfectly.

Many new and old games support triplehead, just pick your poison. Triple screens definately work best in FPS/TPS, driving and flight games. If the game doesn't support it out of box then there is a good chance the community has fixed it. Tools such as Flawless Widescreen and Widescreen Fixer help a lot but they don't have all game fixes so be sure to check out WSGF and PC Gaming Wiki if they can be run in triple monitors.

The new Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is my current favorite for my 3x 1920x1080 eyefinity setup. You will want to get a nice gamepad and sit about 4 feet back for maximum enjoyment!

Battlefield 3<-------- Awesome
Dirt 3 <-------- Awesome
Far Cry 3
Crysis 2
Guild wars 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Max Payne 3 <----- Awesome

Back