Game of Thrones Complete 3rd Season Blu-Ray, DVD, Dig - 29.99

Thanks OP. My wife for my V-Day present had ordered the standard DVD version for the same price on Amazon. Logged on this morning and changed my order to the Blu/DVD combo and I will still receive it Tuesday!

Picked this up. Had some Amazon credit to apply as well. Great deal for an awesome show! Thanks OP.

Nice :). Got this one as well. I've been kicking myself for not getting the first season for this price when I saw it 9 months ago... maybe tomorrow? :D

Not sure what the difference is, but best buy has the 7 disk version in blu for $35. [ link ]. There is a 5 disk version that is more expensive...

Martin better get to writing the books and wrapping this thing up. First 3 books were great, 4 was meh and 5 was eh.

Just too many characters.

Martin better get to writing the books and wrapping this thing up. First 3 books were great, 4 was meh and 5 was eh.

Just too many characters.

He's too busy doing cons, merchandising and whining about sports and issues on his blog. HBO will hit the end of the series before he finishes the next book.

He's too busy doing cons, merchandising and whining about sports and issues on his blog. HBO will hit the end of the series before he finishes the next book.

Which is exactly why I'm not buying/watching the show. Like I said, the books have deteriorated in quality and I credit that to what you said: too much energy spend elsewhere and he has lost his way.

Back