Game Cube Question

nerdy_scenester

Limp Gawd
Is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles worth getting a game cube for? I got some extra cash from graduation (about 350) and was thinkin about getting a game cube and this game and any others that might be good. Just wanted to stop by and get some opinions.

Ya FF:CC is worth it if you like that kind of game. But personaly I got bored with the game way to quickly.
Instead pick up Metroid Prime, Mario Kart DD, SSBM, Mario Sunshine, F-Zero GX, along with whatever other kinds of games you fancy.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is kind of lame. It's not a traditional Final Fantasy, and it's main purpose was to get people to bring 4 friends together who all had game boy advances and link cables so that they can play multiplayer.

If you don't have these resources, my advice is to not buy it.

However, Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Viewtiful Joe are some excellent games (and most are discounted now).

Be sure to pick up Windwaker if you do decide to purchase a Gamecube.

I've had the best experience with that game out of all of the games I have played on the cube.

Yeah I kinda figured FF:CC would be boring without friends. I just wanted to double check. I think I am still going to get a GC though. Mainly for MGS, the various Zelda games, and resident evil games. I might even get the gba player so I can play FFTA on the tube. Thanks for the input.

Back