Gamdias ACHILLES P1-L RGB Gaming Chair Unboxing & Build

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
In what can only be described as my "first time," I downloaded software for my new gaming chair and used it to check the chair's firmware. We are on to reviewing the Gamdias ACHILLES P1-L.

You are not a big boy Kyle :p I am for sure though. Most Big and Tall chairs I still exceed the weight limit. That said, I might look into this chair. My biggest thing is always how long will the cushions last in it.

The cheekiness near end was great, thanks for the laugh and the video too! Love the idea of the foot rest, I could make use of that for sure. The hidden fasteners were a nice touch, but those casters may not be big-guy friendly by the sounds of it.

You are not a big boy Kyle :p I am for sure though. Most Big and Tall chairs I still exceed the weight limit. That said, I might look into this chair. My biggest thing is always how long will the cushions last in it.

I'm 6'6" 260lbs on a good day, the DX Racer Tank Series has done me well so far.

Next up, Gaming LED Toilet Seats (tm) that sync to the phone you shouldn't be using on the crapper, but you know you are.

Back