Galaxy S3 delay... anyone else have luck or updates?

I originally got the blue, but I wasn't a fan. At least on the AT&T version, there are 4 different shades of blue (front, back, sides, buttons), and it looks like a mess. Add to that the fact that it's a fingerprint magnet. I returned it for the white and couldn't be happier, I just wish the original blue was what we received here. ( http://cs.vg/IMG_2689.jpg )

Would have been wonderful...

I just got a Verizon shipping notice!

Shipped from Memphis, scheduled for delivery on Thursday in ATL!

I ordered within a few mins of the preorders being available. Got up early just for that purpose!

Still tweaking the new phone, now using Apex menu instead of TouchWiz. Still tweaking the home page.

181113_216667968456195_1574989008_n.jpg

On monday I walked into a Sprint store and had no problem picking one up.

My CC has been charged for one order, but got this email:
Your Order is on Hold
Dear Valued Customer,
Your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days. You will receive a confirmation email when processing is complete and your device has shipped.
Thank You,
Verizon Wireless

:(

Currently scheduled for 7/11/12. My other order for my mom is still scheduled for 7/10/12. *sigh*

Checked again, CC charged.

Status just says "Will ship by 7/9/12"

Courier and tracking # are blank :(.

No verizon ship notice yet, courier/tracking # are blank on pre-order page... I ordered June 24th though for a 16GB Blue. Hopefully it ships Thursday and I get it Friday :eek:. Anyone who does get shipped, please include your order date... lots on XDA saying theirs shipped but seems all from the first pre-order day so far.

I got my order confirmation on the 12th. I was under the assumption they charged me that day, since she asked for payment info and said it was authorized. I don't see it on my ledger though.

No tracking information for me on the order status, still blank. Blue 32gb.

Got mine from Sprint by getting on the waiting list a few weeks ago.

Mine is now listed as shipped with a tracking number from FedEx. I'm assuming FedEx aren't picking shit up today though, so the tracking number isn't showing up on FexEx's website. Hopefully it is shipping from close by and I'll get it Friday. Otherwise probably won't get it until Monday.

I pre-ordered on the 23rd through Verizon. No word on shipping yet, one photo I saw showed orders placed between 6/21 and 7/3 will ship by 7/11.

Unfortunately for my wife, she ordered the Rezound at the same time I pre-ordered the S3. Apparently they ship both phones at the same time so she's been stuck waiting as long as me to finally upgrade from our OG Moto Droids.

Got my S3 yesterday when my local BB got them. I traded in my 3 week old evo lte and damn glad I did with zero regrets. The S3 is awesome. Now just need the LTE coverage to go live here in DFW this month.

Got my S3 yesterday when my local BB got them. I traded in my 3 week old evo lte and damn glad I did with zero regrets. The S3 is awesome. Now just need the LTE coverage to go live here in DFW this month.

Nice. I have coverage from Verizon in my area, but no phone yet... :p.

Mine is now listed as shipped with a tracking number from FedEx. I'm assuming FedEx aren't picking shit up today though, so the tracking number isn't showing up on FexEx's website. Hopefully it is shipping from close by and I'll get it Friday. Otherwise probably won't get it until Monday.

Verizon? Which day did you get confirmation?

I haven't received shipping notification yet, but my credit card was charged on the 3rd. I can only assume it's coming soon.

<edit> Received notification on the 5th, it's to arrive on the 6th.

(White 16GB)

Last edited:
I don't understand why everyone who pre-ordered can't just get the phone delivered on a predetermined release date.

The processing centers can only handle so many at once. I'm sure there are A LOT of them being shipped in a staggered fashion because of this.

My charge was processed and phone shipped today. Delivery set for Monday.

My charge was processed and phone shipped today. Delivery set for Monday.

Apparently some are getting overnight shipping, I'm still on my family's plan so I won't get the email. Guess we will see tomorrow. What state are you in?

Apparently some are getting overnight shipping, I'm still on my family's plan so I won't get the email. Guess we will see tomorrow. What state are you in?

I got my shipment notification about 6pm tonight. FedEx overnight says I'll have it by 3pm tomorrow! So, yes, they are being shipped overnight, at least to some.

I got my shipment notification about 6pm tonight. FedEx overnight says I'll have it by 3pm tomorrow! So, yes, they are being shipped overnight, at least to some.

What state? Did it come out of Memphis?

The fuq? Must be nice.

I got 2 day shipping, picked up this morning by FedEx. Coming from freakin PA to CA so it won't be here until Monday :(.

Guys that got your phones today from VZW - did you activate and confirm you still have unlimited data? Know there were some rumors about losing it since you're activating past June 28.

The fuq? Must be nice.

I got 2 day shipping, picked up this morning by FedEx. Coming from freakin PA to CA so it won't be here until Monday :(.

Guys that got your phones today from VZW - did you activate and confirm you still have unlimited data? Know there were some rumors about losing it since you're activating past June 28.

People elsewhere have confirmed they kept it, yes. :) I don't even have a ship notice yet or tracking, myself... :(.

Mine is making negative progress, and damned slowly at that.

Jul 6, 2012 9:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Jul 5, 2012 6:00 AM Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA

Destination LA PUENTE, CA

Michigan. And yes, it is coming out of Memphis. In fact (I just checked), it is at my local FedEx facility as of 7:41am.

Well then I may get lucky and have mine today. Verizon's order status is down at the moment though.

Grr, my card was charged sometime yesterday morning. Order still says 'delivery by 7/9' and no tracking number. I'd hope that it was shipped yesterday.

Kentucky and mine is coming from PA also. Seems that Memphis would have been closer and would have arrived in a day most likely. I guess when they got to my order the Memphis stock was out.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

In processing for over 24 hours now, no tracking info and it didn't show up today.

Back