Galaxy S10+ Exynos, Thoughts?

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone having any problems like being reported in some reviews or is everything all good? I'm thinking of upgrading from the S9. The phone is great overall and wouldn't need upgrading, but the battery issue on this model is a joke.

I read the snapdragon version is relatively problem free. But I need dual sim.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone here will have any experience with the Exynos model, but I'm sure it'll be fine and a bit better than the S9 at least.

I have a couple coworkers with the S9 and it seems to have pretty good battery life for them, but they're not on their phones all day either. My mom has the S9+ and wife has the Note 9 and they have above average battery life, but not stellar either.

Thanks, yeah it's just the Exynos with the battery problem on the S9. =/ But they fixed it for this year, add that with the bigger battery on the + model, should be a huge difference. Just want to make sure there's no other issues.

Last edited:
The Exynos battery life and camera is a fair bit short of the Snapdragon, but if you NEED dual sim... You're kind of stuck.

The Exynos battery life and camera is a fair bit short of the Snapdragon, but if you NEED dual sim... You're kind of stuck.
One Plus 7 or 6T if you need a phone now. Dual sim capable. Rather have SD here in the states.

Back