Galaxy Note 2, whose getting one?

I got a Note 2 today, late to the party but I am thrilled. I have wanted a Note since I first saw the commercials on TV almost two years ago. I work in I.T. and get my phones company provided so I can't complain.

Last week my boss finally gave me the ok to get this phone. I will say, I have been hyping thing phone in my head, as I said, for what seems like a long time, and this phone actually exceeds my expectations so far. I came from an Samsung S3 and was thinking it was just a bigger version of it with the S-pen and software for it, a small upgrade. Boy was I wrong. Compared to the S3 this phone is faster and smoother with everything. The screen: I thought it was just going to be bigger but it looks so much clearer than I expected and the colors are definitely better. I haven't even begun exploring what the S-pen can do (other than using it to scroll web pages),

Now I just need to get a case since Verizon didn't have many choices and since the company is buying I won't get a case until next week, hopefully. I am thinking of getting a Speck Candyshell since my wife has had several of those with her iphones and I like them, as well as her conducting many unplanned parking lot drops of her phones with no damage lol.

Anyways, I know I am rambling, but I am so friggin excited to have this phone. Lastly I will say, when I pick up my S3 to get a setting off of it or something, it's looks pathetically small, I don't know how I used it all this time.

Might want to consider trading it in, in a week the Note3 actually releases. I hope you didn't end up spending a lot on that phone.

Wow! That high? I would be happy with $300 to offset the cost of the new phone. But in addition to never being dropped, I have high quality screen protectors, an otterbox commuter, a spare battery and its charger. Granted I will need all that for the new phone.

The only niggle is that I'm not unhaopy with the note 2.

Honestly I would say 300 max is realistically what you can get for it. Any android phone I have ever owned and thats over 10 of them have had terrible resale value. 6 months is about 50% full retail value usually 300 or so for flagships, 9 months most are lucky to get $200 after that dont bother selling.

Back